I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. It is good for business purposes. HOWEVER, at US$250 per night you hardly expect to have to pay an extra $12 for WiFi! They do offer a one hour option at $6 but the system is so pathetically slow that you can only receive or dispatch one email in that time! The problem is compounded by the fact that 3G does not work at the hotel either! I spent one night at a local lodge because the hotel was fully booked and at $100 a night there I got free WiFi that actually worked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Lusaka is the preferred destination for businesspeople as well as those who want a leisurely escape. Embassies and government buildings are just across the street and the main shopping and commercial districts are within a 10-minute drive. Of interest are the Lusaka Museum, Kabwata Cultural Village and Mundawanga Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Lusaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Lusaka Hotel Lusaka
- Inter Continental Hotel Lusaka
- Lusaka Inter-Continental
- Inter-Continental Lusaka