“Incredible Experience”
Review of Parays Game Ranch

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Absolutely loved the time I spent at Parays. Amazing to get so close to the lions and the get the opportunity to see all the other animals. If you find yourself in Lusaka, this is the perfect place to spend a day.

1  Thank KatieSage

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is my favorite place in lusaka to visit. I have been here a couple of times and I always recommend visitors to go and view the lions. They currently have two tawny lion cubs you can interact with them. My friend and I did the interaction with the tawny cubs they were very excited and had a lot of energy. I would recommend interaction when they are less energetic such as when it is hot. This place is such a good place to visit if you would like to get up and close to the lions. They also have 2 white lions (300 left in the world)

1  Thank Rhiannas_world
Reviewed January 21, 2013

we had planned the time we where spending there,but we found nothing was in place its like everything was arranged after we arrived.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I love this place!

They have 2 white lions (only 300 left in the world)

Every time one of my friends or family members come to Lusaka I take them here.

They have a small game park which has buffalo, Zebra's, impala, tawny lions (original colour) ect. The game drive costs around $6-$8 per car.

To view the lions its about $6 per person and if you want to go into the enclosure it's $20 per person.

In my photo's I have one photo when the white lions were 6 months. They have now grown and their are also photos attached.

If you have questions on this place or any other place in Zambia please ask if I have not been there I have a reliable source and will give you the best information.

You can go and have a bbq there. I have only ever taken meat I'm not sure if you can buy it there. Though they do sell drinks and chips!

15  Thank Rhiannas_world