“Average”
Review of P'zazz! at Zebra Crossing Cafe - CLOSED

P'zazz! at Zebra Crossing Cafe
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: PLEASE NOTE P'zazz is now closed. We hope to re-open at more suitable premises very soon. P'ZAZZ IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH ZEBRA CROSSINGS CAFE!
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The pzaaz is an average place that's ideal if you're looking for abit of quiet time. I recommend the wraps over the pizza. The staff to me were the most impressive maybe that's coz they were not busy.
I feel a lot can be done to utilize its central location.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Been here often, great food, wonderful coffee and lots of interesting goodies and curios to see in the shop.Ababa house is really central and also has great exhibitions that change every so often.Sometimes the road outside can be a bit of a trial with potholes and mud in the rainy season but the lovely setting is worth it.Some people complain that the coffee is more expensive but I think it really is good so I'm prepared to pay a bit more for a good cuppa.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

When you enter the Café, it hits you – the smell of freshly brewed coffee. My wife loves coffee and any place that serves good coffee really does it for her. I on the other hand liked the simple atmosphere and souvenir shops that are well stocked with interesting items.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I enjoyed a very pleasant evening at Pzazz where I enjoyed a delicious wood fired pizza (the best I have had in Zambia) and amazing salad, followed up by homemade ice cream. Definitely a place I would return to. Thank you Pzazz.

1  Thank NiknaxZambia
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had gone there today and i ordered a Primavera and Peri Peri chicken pizza but it was not nice for the price i paid. The chicken they put was sliced chicken and some skin. I dont think i can go again there.

PzazzLusaka, Owner at P'zazz! at Zebra Crossing Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Hi
I'm sorry your visit to P'zazz! was not up to our normal high standards.
Please contact me directly so we can resolve this issue.
Many thanks