Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very Accommodating and Helpful!

Absolute Zambia created a custom itinerary for me and it was perfect for my time in Zambia. My... read more

Reviewed March 19, 2021
jarviska34
Wonderful holiday in Zambia.

My husband and I were on a 10day trip to Zambia organized perfectly by Robert from Absolute Zambia... read more

Reviewed February 5, 2020
Nili731
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Recommended experiences in and around Lusaka
from $87.18
More Info
All reviews arranged everything in south luangwa national park victoria falls amazing experience one night robert organising itinerary leopard driver zambia wildlife
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I found them on the zambia tourism web page and wrote them regarding canoe trips on the Zambezi and it was great! They were always available to talk and plan it, so it helped a lot when organizing such a trip. They offered me very good price and the quality of the activity was very high standard. I definitely recommend them to anyone going to Zambia and interested in adventure/wildlife.

Date of experience: October 2018
robertR4500ZH, Guest Relations Manager at Absolute Zambia Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

Thanks very much for choosing Absolute Zambia Safaris to plan you canoe Safari trip ,i am glad you had a wonderful time . We are looking forward to organize for you the next Safari and tour.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

My canoe safari will be one that I remember for a lifetime! Robert (Absolute Zambia Safaris) helped me plan a 4 day / 3 night trip on the Zambezi river.

The entire trip, from the transport, to the safari guide, and the experience itself, was perfect.

Africa has made quite an impact on me and I certainly plan to be back. I will definitely be using Absolute Zambia Safaris next time, and recommend it to anyone who is considering a trip to Africa.

Thank you for a memorable time!

Date of experience: August 2018

We appreciate your nice review as this helps us to improve in certain areas as we look to give our clients the best life time African safari experience.

It was nice working and assisting you to arrange your trip and we are looking forward to your next trip to Africa.

Thanks again.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Robert and his team put together and amazing itinerary and competitive package for my trip to South Luangwa national park. I enjoyed working with this company and appreciated their service offerings. I would use them again if I travel to Zambia.

Date of experience: December 2017

Hi Baz,

Great to hear from and Thank very much for the reviews it helps us to learn how we serve our valued clients. Looking forward to arrange your next trip to Africa.

Thanks again.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

The experience will definitely leave a life time exciting experience. My fiancee would like to visit again. The wildlife was just as we see in documentaries and discovery channels. Its a double thumbs from me and my fiancee. we certainly will be visiting again :)

Date of experience: June 2018
robertR4500ZH, Director Marketing and Operations at Absolute Zambia Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Hello Stanley,

It was nice to work with you when planning your safari trip to Zambia and we are delighted you had a great time.

Looking forward to your next trip .

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I cannot fully express my appreciation to our travel specialist and this company for the best travel-related customer experience I ever had., staying in Excellent Destinations Chobe in Botswana ,Victoria Falls and South Luangwa National Park in Zambia, where we really felt comfortable and at home. Game and bird viewing in this region is fantastic, and the guides have a first class knowledge of the wild. Simply an amazing holiday which will stay in the memory for a long time. Cant wait for out next trip to Africa. I high recommend Absolute Zambia Safaris for to Plan your Safari Trip.

Date of experience: May 2018

Hi Itsholidays,

I am glad you had such a great time in all your great destinations you visited. Thanks for the feedback as this help us to learn more about the experience of our clients and the destinations by others.

Will be looking forward to plan your next Safari . Thanks very much .