“I wish I could go back!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Lusaka
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I wish I could go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

It is an amazing place. It is all inclusive with amazing food, beautiful rooms, amazing staff and lots to do. We booked a morning and a night Safari, all included, went to the cheese factory on the property, horse back riding and lots of fresh air and sun. I will go back one day!

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Lusaka, Zambia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I enjoy my self each time I go to Chaminuka. It is such a beautiful Game Reserve. You are kept busy most of the time with different activities such as game viewing, horse riding, boat cruise, etc. The food is very nice. We have been going to Chaminuka with my husband every year even twice a year.

Visited December 2013
Haifa, Israel
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A light Safari”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I went on safari in Tanzania, and this is not nearing the real safari. The carnivore animals are caged and there are not so many game animals.

Visited January 2014
Limassol, Cyprus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Special Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Chaminuka experience continues to impress with our family visit over New Years Eve holidays.
Since our last visit, you can now walk with the cheetahs, an unbelievable experience!!
The game park was full of newly borns, increasing the amount and variety of animals to see...the kids loved that!
The friendly staff and top class cuisine remains ever present which we were happy to see again.
Chaminuka is a must visit...3-4 days minimum is needed giving you time to see all as well as put your legs up.

Visited December 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Pleasant escape from Lusaka”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

The Chaminuka Lodge and Reserve are located within an hour drive of Lusaka. The hospitality of the staff and owners is great and the food is consistently high quality (although monotonous if one stays there for several days). The game reserve has a great array of different species of antelope and there are two cheetahs that one can approach. Sadly there are several challenges that the lodge faces including the sadly encaged lions, poor internet access, inconsistent mobile phone signals, and off-site lodging that is a substantial drop in quality from the on-site motel rooms.

A highlight of my stay was running early in the morning and encountering an ostrich roaming across the countryside!

Visited November 2013