“Atmosphere needs help”

Cafe Mamba
Ranked #113 of 291 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Atmosphere needs help”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food here is not consistent, nor is the service. The decor is atrocious, think Miami in the 1970s with polyester table "linen".

Visited February 2012

Mukono
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Place and Food is wonderful”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I really enjoyed my time at Mamba point, the food was great and staff was wonderful.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank VolunteerAbroad256
Tyre, Lebanon
“Romantic Ambiance, Delicious”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I had only one dinner in Kampala and we're delighted it was at Mamba Point. We were staying at Mamba Point Guest House so only had to pass through the garden door to arrive at this charming little restaurant. The evening weather was perfect, so we chose a table on their lovely private porch surrounded by greenery. The crisp linens were spotless, the service unhurried but considerate and the menu much more exciting than I had anticipated. The atmosphere was slightly formal without being the least bit stuffy or intimidating. Our waitress, although trained wasn't able to offer much assistance with our wine selection, but the bottle we stumbled upon was reasonably priced,smooth and complimented our dinners. The meal was a success from the amuse-bouche to desert. The only down note was that there were only two other tables that Saturday evening. I would love to have seen the place bustling with happy diners.

• Visited May 2012
Kampala, Uganda
“Delivery from Mamba Point - such a shame.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I really enjoy eating at Mamba Point Pizzeria but each time I try and get a delivery, I am always left disappointed. The problem this time was that I wasnt informed that there were vital ingredients missing. I understand that this was perhaps not known at the time of booking but it would have been nice for someone to call and let us know that two of the four ingredients were missing so that we had the opportunity to change the order, especially when they were the best ingredients!

• Visited June 2012
Kampala
“nice place for leisure”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Great services, a mixture of foods that gives an excellent taste.
I love Mamba point.