“Best way to explore the city! ”

Kampala Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 155 Tours in Kampala
More attraction details
Owner description: We give tours to those who are interested in walking to discover Kampala. We are able to visit various monuments, do some shopping, mingle with the locals, eat some local food, visit temple houses and a palace. Story telling about the city and Uganda included. We provide two kinds of tours at the moment: ** 3 hours ** 6 hours UPDATE We have increased the number of activities we do and they are as follow; ** Jinja Day Tours **Ngamba island chimpanzee sanctuary **Shopping Tours **Art Tours **Food Tours **Sipi Falls Tours **Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Park Tours. We tailor the trip to your liking, just get in touch with us. Looking forward to walking with you.
Frankfurt, Germany
“Best way to explore the city! ”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

You want to get to know Kampala? I highly recommend you a walking tour with Zuleika!
I lived in Kampala for three months and took the tour half through my stay and that was the day when I really got to know the city. We saw many places I have not seen before and the guide was so knowledgeable and I was happy to also learn about her history and her life in the city!
The walking tour is definitely the best you can do in Kampala!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Can't Miss Kampala Walk Tour!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Kampala Walk Tour is a can't miss if you are traveling to Kampala. This adventure allowed us to see the city first hand, experience the culture, and learn Kampala's history.... while getting exercise! We chose to do a full day tour at the beginning of our stay in Uganda. Because we learned so much, we were more confident in crossing the busy streets, using taxis, and shopping in the local markets. Our walking guide smiled the entire trip, made us laugh, and became a good friend. She catered to what our interests were, and made the day very memorable. We would take this walk again in a heart beat. Hit the streets of this amazing city.... with Kampala Walk Tour!

Visited February 2014
Birungi Z, Owner at Kampala Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thanks for your positive review and please spread the word about Kampala walk tour.
Puebla, Mexico
“One of the Best experiences in Uganda/ de las mejores experiencias en Uganda”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I went in November 2013, and I was in a group with other colleges who recommended us the walking Tour with Zulaika.
We did it and it was wonderful, it is the best way to know a city with a localbut it had an extra, the extra wasthat, that local one Zulaika is very nice, warm, funny and patience.
We went thought every single street and it was fun, the market, the mosque, the explanation of the Mzungu traps on the streets hahaha.
The way who help you, thanks to her I got many pictures of the local market!!!!! :) great ones.

I highly recommend the walking tour with this wonderful WOMAN!
You will not regret.

Visited November 2013
Golden, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Kampala Walks - seeing kampala on foot”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was in Kampala in January and wanted to see the city at a pace I enjoyed and that would let me actually see Kampala. I did a day tour with Kampala Walks tours and, despite the rain in the morning, had a great time. My guide was friendly and knowledgable. She listened to what was happening to me and what I was interested in and was flexible with our tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone who is even modestly fit and enjoys seeing a new city on foot which I am sure allows for a better experience of a city like Kampala.

Visited January 2014
Kampala, Uganda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see the city”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I took my parents on the Kampala Walk Tour - it was great!
Having lived in the city myself for a few years, we found views of markets and the taxi stand that I didn't know about. Our leader Zulaika answered our questions, helped us take photos and gave us a great tour. Kampala can be a hard city to tour by car, but on foot with a knowledgeable guide you get a wonderful taste of life in Uganda.

Visited February 2014