“Taste of Hyderabad, in Kampala!”
Review of Biryani House

Biryani House
Ranked #24 of 321 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: Indian, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: "Biryani House" specializes in elevating the dining experience of customers by tantalizing their taste buds with mouth-watering cuisines such as "DUM BIRYANI" which is a century old recipe, taking more than two hours to prepare along with grilled Tandoor chicken offered with Asian fusion curries and evergreen Garlic Naan served with seasons best starters. All these healthy cuisines coupled with our new Bar, sheesha and Happy hour makes it a great place for Singles, Couples, Group, family as well as Corporates.Customers celebrate their birthday, Marriage, Wedding Ceremony, Baby shower, Bridal shower, Pre Marriage Meetings, Sendoff Parties, Welcome parties and many more at Biryani house.make your celebration memorable with Kampala's Best Restaurant. Biryani House is best dinner restaurants in Kampala, Uganda restaurant. Biryani House gives an experience of mouth-watering food with drinks. You can hire a venues for your meeting.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

There are only two places where I have had such delicious vegetarian biryani and kababs - one was at Biryani House and the other at Hyderabad itself! I was eager for a taste of India after some long travels, and I was not disappointed! The ambience, the efficient and warm staff, the mouth-watering food, even the bright purple turbans - all added to a very memorable meal and an incredible experience!

1  Thank KKapadia8

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Fantastic taste, excellent aroma, efficient service, pleasing decor are just some of the words to describe this place. Loved it! A definite stop over for any food lover.

2  Thank Kalyani P
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just can't help myself whenever I eat at Biryani House! It's authentic. It's comparable to the most transcendental Biryani of Hyderabad! It's yummy and I have no choice but to gorge on BH's happy sized portions. You're always craving for me and you're always gratified. The setting and the atmosphere is just right. The amazing smells as soon as you enter and the aura of the place is just perfect to enjoy that sultry meat! I can't wait to come back soon! Kudos Biryani House! :)

2  Thank Neehar S
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have personally tried a lot of hyderabadi Cuisine restaurants abroad, and no one of them were authentic, until i came across The Biryani House. I loved the food, the ambience and warmth of the place. I was treated really well and I recommend this to all the food lovers out there!

1  Thank Mir A
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Biryani House is the best Indian food in Kampala! Dare I say, even better than Khana Kazana. Very authentic biryani, with good portion sizes, a great atmosphere and wonderful service. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for Indian food in Kampala!

1  Thank Danny L