“Biryani House” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Biryani House

Biryani House
Ranked #30 of 280 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "Biryani House" specializes in elevating the dining experience of customers by tantalizing their taste buds with mouth watering cuisines such as "DUM BIRYANI" which is century old recipe, taking more than two hours to prepare along with grilled Tandoor chicken offered with Asian fusion curries and evergreen Garlic Naan served with seasons best starters. All these healthy cuisines coupled with our new Bar , sheesha and Happy hour makes it a great place for Singles, Couples, Group , family as well as Corporates.
“Biryani House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Fantastic taste, excellent aroma, efficient service, pleasing decor are just some of the words to describe this place. Loved it! A definite stop over for any food lover.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Kalyani P

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Lip Smacking Gluttony”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just can't help myself whenever I eat at Biryani House! It's authentic. It's comparable to the most transcendental Biryani of Hyderabad! It's yummy and I have no choice but to gorge on BH's happy sized portions. You're always craving for me and you're always gratified. The setting and the atmosphere is just right. The amazing smells as soon as you enter and the aura of the place is just perfect to enjoy that sultry meat! I can't wait to come back soon! Kudos Biryani House! :)

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Neehar S
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Hyderabadi Food!! Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have personally tried a lot of hyderabadi Cuisine restaurants abroad, and no one of them were authentic, until i came across The Biryani House. I loved the food, the ambience and warmth of the place. I was treated really well and I recommend this to all the food lovers out there!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mir A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Biryani!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Biryani House is the best Indian food in Kampala! Dare I say, even better than Khana Kazana. Very authentic biryani, with good portion sizes, a great atmosphere and wonderful service. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for Indian food in Kampala!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Danny L
“A gem!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

What a great restaurant in a great, idyllic setting. The restaurant is half open, no windows. When on the way we were not quite sure how to find the place, we called and the lady on the phone very patiently explained how we should drive. later she even phoned us back to ask if we could find it!! We both found the dishes we ordered to be the best Indian food we had ever had. We had an array of dishes and every bite was delicious! This was a great evening in a great restaurant with very friendly and good service. The maître is a lady who is very kind and extremely adequate!

• Visited August 2013