“re opening ?”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Good for: Scenic view
Reviewed June 4, 2012

used to be the best indian in town, since the re opening i went back once and it was truly terrible, bad and small portions of food, rude mgt (not waiters) and truly dissapointing as it used to be the best.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The menu was way too huge. we ordered twice and they didn't have what was on the menu. The service was not great. I think because they are new and don't really know what they are doing yet.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

And it's the best of the few that do deliver within central/ Kololo and nearby. Certainly not the best Indian food in town (see me review on Khana Khazana for that), but decent when you're back home for the night and do not want to leave.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Specially prepares indain Food . It is located near payless supermarket in Kamwokya. It serves its dishes in small copper pots with a little flames beneath to keep it warm . the owners are very friendly but their vegetables are not as good though .

1  Thank AASAFARIS
Reviewed March 4, 2011

I always used to bring visitors here until the day when they not only served me food that smelled like it had been bad for quite some time, but also managed to put chicken in my vegetarian dish.

The manager tried to convince me it was mutton cheese, but had to give up when given a closer look.

I was there with friends, and when the bill came, all he had done was deduct the price of my food, and I have to admit that I was assuming a little more service minded manager than that.

The local waitors by the way, are of the more service minded in town.

Khaana khazaana just down the road has better indian food, a little bit pricier, but bigger portions.

1  Thank Happan