“Excellent”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 4, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the house in December 2013 and January 2014.
This is a spacious holiday rental with pleasant staff.
The owner of the house lives in Canada.
John is a superb man!
Any questions and complaints are transmitted to him via Akiim Ssenfuma.
Akiim too, is a very nice chap who will collect you from the airport and take you back at the end of your stay.
Akim will advise you on most matters relating to your stay in Kampala.
He is a trustworthy man.
I recommend you stay here.
There are some poor accommodations in that city...... this is certainly not one of them!
If you need any further advice or information, please contact me in England on +44 7527 258 681.
I look forward to my next stay there!
Steve Thorpe

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Frederik...
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Everything about this place was great, we had a wonderful time and the people there (and dogs) were a great pleasure to be with. A definite recommendation, BUT: Be aware that it is not situated where the arrow shows here on trip advisor. Put in "kireka kamuli" in google maps, that is where it is actually situated, which is about 10-12 km's outside the city center. But the place comes with a car, so with no traffic: 25 minute drive to city center. WITH traffic: anything between 30 and 60 minutes.
That being said, the area is tranquil and cozy, you get a good suburban relaxed feeling which can be a great pleasure after a long day in the city center. Huge rooms, 2 bathrooms, a bathtub, your own kitchen you can cook in and a fridge for your groceries turn out to be luxuries you will really appreciate. So go for it!

Traveling group: Friends
Philadelphia
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

bwimberly
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Exactly what I was looking for!!!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This felt like home.

A home like experience is what I was looking for and got even better. The stuff are very welcoming and were always willing to go the extra mile to make my stay comfortable. On occassion, Jalia (the house manager) sat down with me and we talked like we knew each other (this, I really liked!!).

If you are looking for a Uganda like home experience, this is the place to be.

I want to stay at this home whenever I visit.

Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Melbourne
Reviewed September 24, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Northampton UK
Reviewed September 7, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing