“No Suprise The Bistro is No 1!”
Review of The Bistro

The Bistro
Ranked #6 of 304 Restaurants in Kampala
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have never been disappointed with either the food or the service!
It is a great place to relax and enjoy some really good food with lots of smiles from the staff making one feel at home!
My favourite eating place in Kampala.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Menu - order any meal and you'll be happy; try the peppery, homemade, beef-&-pork Ultimate Burger and see if it isn't the best you've ever had anywhere.

Service - friendly, polite, and on time, always.

Atmosphere - you'll forget what's outside this green space of tranquility and creativity

Wine - try the Bistro-labelled House Wine; great-tasting and perfectly priced

Take away order - food was packed really nicely, extra condiments were provided generously

For business meetings and meeting with friends, I have been to The Bistro many times and look forward to another visit soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Every time I have the opportunity to visit Kampala, I make my way to The Bistro inbetween meetings. It's not only the fantastic food and drinks, but the friendly staff that make The Bistro a true tranquility in such a busy city. First class dinning in a calm and vibrant surrounding.. More recently I was lucky enough to find some vouchers on myshilling.com that made the visit even more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have been to The Bistro many times, and brought a lot of business associates, and also just enjoyed with my wife.
I have to say it has ALWAYS been great.
Its one of my most favorite restaurants in Kampala

1  Thank johnpetter
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I won't say much, you need to try it. The food, I loved the friday evening music with my glass of wine. It was like i was in a massage. Wonderful