“Beautiful Ambience and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bistro

The Bistro
Ranked #5 of 285 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kampala, Uganda
“Beautiful Ambience and food”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I won't say much, you need to try it. The food, I loved the friday evening music with my glass of wine. It was like i was in a massage. Wonderful

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
“Great get away spot”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I just loved this place. Tucked into a small shopping area it is a little haven in Kampala. The food is wonderful, the drinks are good and the service is fantastic. So much better than the new crowded spots in the mall across the way. If you want to feel like you're out of the city this is a great spot to go.

Visited March 2014
Kampala, Uganda
“My favourite Kampala restaurant”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The Bistro is, hands-down, my favourite restaurant in Kampala! You get the vibe right from the doorstep. The ambience was expertly thought out, creating a cool, relaxed, warm atmosphere.
It is evident, from my experience in other eateries, that the management at The Bistro has taken a deliberate decision to train it's floor staff adequately. Meal orders are usually timely and staff very polite & professional.
Even with all these pluses, I go there to, bottomline, EAT!...and isn't the food just delightful! Whatever your palate desires, The Bistro kitchen staff will not let you down. And at the end of the day, when you have fed & drunk to your satisfaction, the bill is not bad at all. In fact, for it's standard, The Bistro is particularly affordable.
Enough said.... I Love It!

• Visited March 2014
Kampala, Kampala, Uganda
“Food for busy people”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Its hard to get parking but once you are in the ambiance is not so bad...great food and music. I liked the food, the staff are friendly and helpful....it is good for a busy lunch....left me with a harried feeling.

Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The service was excellent, efficient but not too much. We got our food pretty quickly, the portions were generous and very well cooked. We were four at dinner, we all took different dishes and we were all satisified with our choices.

Visited March 2014