“Best Tour Yet!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Walter's Kampala Boda Boda City Tours

Walter's Kampala Boda Boda City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: "Welcome to Kampala, Uganda! Are you ready to experience the city and the whole of East Africa like you never have before? Get ready for an adventure!" Get the A-Z about Kampala and the rest of East Africa in a unique and entertaining way including: the history, the tribes, the seven hills, safari expeditions and answers to all your other questions with the 'FIRST AND ONLY REPUTABLE' tour company in Kampala, uganda. We do from the most budget to the most Luxury trips. Motor bikes, 4x4s, walking, bicycle, horses and mountains. All the trips depend on the client. Just get in touch preferably via email
Kampala, Uganda
3 attraction reviews
“Best Tour Yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went with Walter to Sipi Falls for the weekend. Even though it was their first time doing this tour, they were very knowledgable and had all the connections to a lovely campsite to stay at (Moses Campsite) and local guides. Walter was so friendly and helpful on the drive and made sure that we were taken care of while there. We had a fabulous trip for a very reasonable price! I would recommend Walter to anyone and will continue to use his services while I am here, for driving around when my parents visit and for a day-trip to Jinja.

Berlin, Germany
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“amazing once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

this is the best thing you can do to explore kampala. I had the pleasure to get a full 8hours trip with the boda boda to all sights in kampala and enjoyed it very much!!! this is a 7stars deluxe trip and I recommend it to everyone who wants to see kampala in a "different way"!! thumbs up!!

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walter is like having a local friend who'll show you a great time. Thanks buddy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I came to Kampala with my wife this week and immediately found getting around challenging. We didn't want to take the regular boda bodas, which even the locals think are dangerous. We didn't want to pay the ridiculously high prices of private taxis from site to site, and we didn't feel confident in the mini-bus taxi system they have here (where drivers will overcharge foreigners and not necessarily drop you off where you want to be). So having Walter take me around was the best. Not only did he know the ins and outs of Kampala (e.g. the best view of "organized choas" from a discreet bar) and the history of the city, he was also sensitive enough to care about each and every person's safety. His tours seriously feel like having a buddy who wants to take you around to see the best of Kampala and have a great time. I would highly recommend anyone coming to Kampala to give him a call. Thanks Walter!
-Adrian

1 Thank Adrian P
Beersel, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely fabulous !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Walter's boda boda tour of Kampala and surroundings is a must-do experience. Great value, unforgettable humour and professional guidance. I'd do it again !

Visited November 2012
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Way To See Kampala!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Walter's Boda Boda Tours really is the best way to see the city. These guys are fantastic. They take you all over town. It's amazing how much they can cram into one afternoon! My driver (Eddy) spoke perfect English, was super friendly, and very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions with ease, and told me so many entertaining stories. He was a very safe driver as well. Highlights included visiting the Gaddafi mosque & sampling banana beer (something I really wanted to try)! Walter was very professional and clearly cares a lot about making his clients happy. I can't recommend these guys enough. It's great value for money and a great way to spend a day.

Visited November 2012