“Great Experience”
Review of Walters Tours

Walters Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: "Welcome to Kampala, Uganda! Are you ready to experience the city and the whole of East Africa like you never have before? Get ready for an adventure!" Get the A-Z about Kampala and the rest of East Africa in a unique and entertaining way including: the history, the tribes, the seven hills, safari expeditions and answers to all your other questions with the 'FIRST AND ONLY REPUTABLE' tour company in Kampala, uganda. We do from the most budget to the most Luxury trips. Motor bikes, 4x4s, walking, bicycle, horses and mountains. All the trips depend on the client. Just get in touch preferably via email
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Walters tour was a great value. It gave me an up front taste of life in Uganda's main city. Traveling by Boda allowed me to experience the smells, tastes and sounds in a way I would be unable to experience in a tour bus. Highly recommended

All reviews
"driving around"
in 7 reviews
"great tour"
in 22 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
in 14 reviews
"felt safe"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I'm a seasoned travler and I usually don't like taking tours as I've found they are often not an efficient use of time and are almost NEVER a good way to gain an understanding of the true local culture. But, in Kampala, I'd really recommend that you do have a tour and if you do, Walter's is an exceptional service. The drivers are extremely cautious, very friendly and informative. Overall the experience was fantastic and I felt much more connected to Kampala afterwards. I'd even go back for seconds!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Landed in Kampala and had a spare day to tour the city, Walter send Eddy to come and take care of me on the tour. Being a biker I was a little bit worried about riding on the back of a small bike with a driver I did not know. However, Eddy was a skilled and careful driver who took me all over Kampala in comfort.

Highlights were the Mosque, Royal Mile and Amins torture chambers, more people need to come and explore Kampala and its sights. Great trip and I feel like I have seen so much of Kampala but there is much more to see in Uganda! Thanks Eddy and Walter.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Walter and his partner were absolutely fantastic and very knowledgable. The tour covered all of the main highlights of Kampala as well as the unexpected sights you see along the way as you ride around Kampala. They were both very good drivers and I always felt safe weaving in and out of the crazy traffic. Would definitely recommend this tour to everyone.