All reviewshorse ridinglake victorialunch and dinnerswimming poolboat ridelake terracebeautiful smileattended a conferencesteam saunadirect viewband nightmind blowingsmiling stafflive bandexecutive roomweekend packagemodern facilities
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Am visiting back this place after more than a year now to attend a conference. The place as usual is great the best part this time I have seen and used is their Superior Rooms which are newly built. The rooms are much more spacious most of the hotel rooms in this price, have unique African style modern furniture and interior. Bathrooms are spacious with walk in shower, wide balcony can be used to enjoy the vews of the resort while you sip your cup of coffee.
Services are great and staffs are really polite and helpful...

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
AkhileshMalik, Manager at Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Greetings from resort !

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves in getting things right the first time and exceeding our valued guests expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

It’s was my second visit because of I trust their hospitality services,I am The Who suggest my friends to go.
My friends says thank you to me for recommending this place it’s huge place with wonderful services we enjoyed pool, riding it was great time.
will come back thanks for the services

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
AkhileshMalik, Manager at Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place, beautiful views from the room, calm and serene.

Words are not enough to describe the beauty of the place. Gorgeous view of the lake from the room. The rooms are spacious with a balcony behind the room opening to a lake view. So peaceful in the morning for the yoga session and morning walks.

Top facilities at the resort which includes Olympic size swimming pool, gym and much more. Took 1 hour horse riding lessons learning horse riding for the first time. The trainers were very patient with us. Had a boat ride for 1 hour deep into the lake and saw some amazing views.

Food was nice, with good options. Lounge was good with option to see football World Cup live on large screen.

The only down side is the distance from the city centre and time taken back and forth. All in all a super place, super staff and lovely time I had at the Speke resort.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel, very big and the scenery abd greenery is absoluty beautiful.

Rooms are nice and clean and staff are friendly.

Would definitely stay there again. But its not in the main part of town so it is a little bit of a drive away.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Was invited to attend a small residential conference for 4 days, Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort offers world class meeting rooms equipped with modern facilities.
Staffs are really attentive with beautiful smiles.
Accommodation rooms are of high standards, well maintained, spacious. I was fortunately allocated a room with lake view.
Food matches different clients it hosts as well as special dietary requests are entertained by the chefs.
Overall had a nice stay and successful conference.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business