“Flexible rates, clean rooms and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Taj Mahal Hotel

Taj Mahal Hotel
Taj Mahal Hotel
Ranked #65 of 97 Hotels in Kampala
Montreal, Canada
“Flexible rates, clean rooms and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The rooms were very spacious and clean. The front desk clerk was very good and the manger was very good at getting me the best possible rate. The restaurant was also very good and the staff was very friendly.Room service was delivered very promptly and the food was always good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank RalphJ183
Taj Mahal s, Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Our Esteemed guest, thank you for staying with us and most so for the very positive review of our hotel. We wish you all the best everywhere else you are traveling and hope to host you and or your friends the next time you are in Kampala. Thank you. Best regards,
Pamela Kanyunyuzi. Hotel Manager

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

All in all I had a pleasant experience until checkout time. I checked with the front desk lady the previous night about how much I was expected to pay the next day. She assured me I was being charged for one full day and a few hours for early check in as my booking was in the early hours of the morning. You can imagine my surprise when I went down the next day to find a different front desk lady( Joanita), who happened to be the one that checked me in on arrival, hand me a bill for two days with late check out. I told her I was only being charged for one day and just the few hours for early check in. She told me that the lady at the front desk the previous day was new and didn't know what she was doing. I asked her to talk to the duty manager from the previous day as he was aware of all this. To my surprise she told me there is no duty manager on Sunday. I had no alternative but to pay the extra money which I wasn't impressed about.

4 Thank Bazinya
Greetings from Taj Mahal Hotel to all our clients and friends. My name is Pamela, I'm proud to announce to you our Esteemed guests out there the new management at Taj Mahal Hotel.
My sincere apologies for all the poor services and all nonprofessional that you might have been exposed to at our hotel. to mention one, the subjective pricing that one of our guest had to witness/
I'm here to assure you of anew, better and modernist service beyond VIP by the new management and staff at Taj Mahal Hotel. We need to get you here to prove it...

Travelers are raving about these Kampala hotels