“Friendly, relaxing and good service”
Review of Piato Restaurant

Piato Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 300 Restaurants in Kampala
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Being in Kampala or a few days a friend took me to Piato. Fr him too it was the first time. We enjoyed a simple lunch, but is was good, service was okay, and fast enough. Food quality good, and the atmosphere was very relaxing and friendly. Unfortunatly the coffee machine was out of order, so no espresso to conclude.
I live in Kigali which boasts more of a French-Belgian cuisine tradition. Generally speaking frmer Brtish colonies have little to offer in comparison, but Piato is surely worth a visit!

There are newer reviews for Piato Restaurant

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have been a regular at Piato since March 2012. (at least once a week - do I qualify as a regular?) Of recent I have noted a tremendous improvement in the service especially and I hope it will continue to improve. My friends have also noted this. Food is really very good and I just like the quiet atmosphere. Any chance for a job here so I can be there through out the day?

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have visited Piato twice and will definitely go back. Nice place, nice food, nice people and good service. The atmosphere is really homely. T ry it too.

1  Thank sisar t
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I go to Piato quite often for lunch and must ay it's nothing particular. Some of the dishes are slightly better than the others and usually everything is ok, but I haven't had anything particularly memerable in Piato ever. The service is fine and the place is new and shiny.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Was there and loved the ambience, the service was on time and the food was magnificent and authentic. Will definitely go there again...

3  Thank Paul L