“Cute, relaxing hangout”
Review of Mish Mash - CLOSED

Mish Mash
Reviewed May 6, 2012

To be clear, I did not eat at the cafe, but I did see several tables of US/European travelers/ex-pats there at lunchtime. I visited the crafts shop that sells Sseko sandals and many other local artists' work/traditional crafts at reasonable prices. I would definitely go back and try the cafe, its a very relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank JMP1123

Reviewed April 23, 2012

A nice place that hosts an art gallery of local artists. They host a variety of evenings as well as big screen games. I like the ambiance of this place. Food served and good value

Reviewed April 15, 2012

the food was lausy,and we must wait long time,and we realized,that we was not the only one.also was there not enough sitting places.this was a movie-evening,it was just poor. my wife try to talk,but they ignore.even we talk with other visitors abt this.hope they will learn,because the place is not bad,also the programm.

2  Thank 520charly
Mish M, Owner at Mish Mash, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thanks for your feedback. We also note you posting numerous negative reviews on our facebook page and other forums but never responding to our messages to you. During cinema showings we often have over 150 people seated and admittedly the food and drinks service can take a little longer. I think this can only be expected when 50 people order food at the same time. But we are trying to improve. As the owner and general manager of the business I am on site throughout the day and night and I am not aware of your complaint and lack of response. We are extremely attentive to customer complaints and feedback and I am not aware we received yours. Due to the popularity of our events we have purchased additional seating. Thanks for your feedback and continued criticism - we will try and improve and we welcome you come back and speak to us in person and offer you free food and drinks to way of apology for your poor experience here.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Hang out here every once in a while with friends after work (this usually means 11pm ish).

A nice new place to unwind on acacia avenue in Kampala, right on my way home.

Not as packed as Casablanca, and some music that I can relate to.

Keep it up guys!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We went to Misha Mash the other night and they had a series of acoustic performances. The building you walk into is modern and adorned with lots of art inside. You walk to the back and there is an open-air amphitheater with a huge screen and lots of grass with mats to sit on. There is also a big bar with lots of tables. Boda-boda drivers do not know the place yet, so have them take you to Casablanca and then walk next door to Mish Mash. Very cool place to chill.