“Favorite Spot”

Endiro Coffee
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Kampala
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Our vision is to be a company that partners with others to end child vulnerability globally and to advance justice, peace, liberty, and dignity through the utilization of coffee and its related products, profits, services and spaces. In short, we are all about brewing a better world!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Favorite Spot”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The coffee is steamy, served with a cookie. The food is Western and fresh with local twists. The internet is free. I've hidden out in multiple rainstorms, hammered out details in working lunches, skyped, enjoyed the sunshine, met up with dozens of people. Endiro was my go-to place during my 14 months in Kampala. The staff is friendly and the owner, Gloria, is one of the best individuals you'll meet. Passionate, practical and devoted to the charities that she supports through the business. I encourage you to support it!

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Wonderful hide-out”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just came here to cover some time before a meeting. What a wonderful place, really nice staff and I had the most delicious milkshake ever. A little bit overpriced, but the drinks were good, atmosphere is nice. I definitely will go back here to check out some of the food, which looked delicious btw.

• Visited August 2013
West Mids
“A favourite”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

In my month in Kampala I tried a good few restaurants but kept coming back to Endiro for dinner. The fish burger is lovely, along with the salads and fresh juices. There is a good mix of stir fry, couscous, salads, burgers. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Endiro Coffee is inspiring, no visit to Kampala is complete without making a stop here.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Every once in a while I walk into a spot I've never been and am overcome with a sense of excellence, beauty, and the true spirit of hospitality—Endiro Coffee is that very spot.

I was so impressed after my first visit that I drove 70 minutes the following day to visit again. And I was so glad I did.

The aesthetic testifies to a truly discerning eye, one that clearly cares deeply about every detail. With indoor seating (including a cozy loft) and a couple outdoor options (one tucked away in a lush, tropical garden), it might just be the prettiest spot in all of Kampala.

The staff are courteous, professional, and incredibly attentive—among the friendliest I experienced anywhere in the city.

Of course the coffee is excellent—in fact, the best I've had anywhere in Africa.
And every bit of food I ate was superb, even the presentation was on point. I ordered a bacon cheese burger (added a fried egg) and it was dreamy!

With such a gorgeous setting, capable staff, fabulous coffee, and delicious food, you won't be disappointing. Plus, the free wifi is well worth the visit.

Though not publicized, I understand that Endiro Coffee was actually opened in order to help support at-risk youth and orphans throughout Uganda. Not only will you enjoy your visit, but also you can feel good about spending money at Endiro Coffee knowing that the profits from the shop go to support desperate children in need.

Endiro Coffee is inspiring. No visit to Kampala is complete without making a stop here.

• Visited August 2013
11 Thank Christopher H
Quito, Ecuador
“Nice bread”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I like the flexibility and service of the staff. You have different options of bread for sandwiches and side dishes. It's whole grain bread is one of the best in Kampala. Besides its chocolate cake is really good.

Visited June 2013