“Best pizza in Uganda”

Coffee At Last
Ranked #5 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Kampala
Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: If you are running home to beat the hectic Kampala traffic you don't have to stress over where you can have that last latte, cappuccino, or hot chocolate of the day. Coffee at Last is your place - plus we are a cool group waiting to make it pleasurable!
London, United Kingdom
“Best pizza in Uganda”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is the only place where pizza is really pizza in kampala. And while you are there try out the cold buster, that saved my life, took some home with me too!!! I will definitely be back there soon, with my whole family

douglas K

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank douglas k
Hello Douglas,

Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to hosting you again and agian...

Kampala, Kampala, Uganda
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love food, so when i decided to go to this place, being the "foodie" ,I had an idea of what to except but to my surprise I had no idea of what was about to hit me. First of all I LOVED the garden salad which has pineapple in it!!!!!!!!! so I guess yo wondering how it tastes, heavenly!!! Their sandwiches are amazing, with the crunchy bread unlike the soggy kind i always have. The way they present their sandwiches is a class apart from the usual way so I guess i will be going back for more

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Iga J
Hello Iga,

Thank you for your kind review and pleas do drop by soon.

Best,
Albert
London, United Kingdom
“Great little coffee spot”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went for a late night dessert mission. The atmosphere was hampered a little by the generator but I'm still happy for going. Nice food, if a little over sweetened. Cool décor and good service. I'm sure I'll visit again. Good if you're in the 'hood.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dan H
Hello Dan,
Thank you for your review... looking forward o hosting you again soon.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice drinks, average dishes”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a very pleasant lunch with friends at Coffee at Last. Drinks and atmosphere were nice, and staff was attentive. The food was very mediocre, however. The pizza was below average, comparable to school-cafeteria or frozen pizza. Sandwiches were better, though still would not go out of way to eat here. Better to stick with coffee, fruity-drinks, and desserts. I agree with recent reviews that question how this tiny restaurant is rated so highly among other much better choices in Kampala. Probably more because of few loyal regulars. My guess is that this will not last.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Joshua R
albert N, Owner at Coffee At Last, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Hello Joshua, thank you for you review... we have done a few things since to improve your experience. Please do drop by again. Looking forward to hosting you again.
Kampala, Uganda
“Not the #1 Restaurant in Kampala”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This little restaurant in the Makindye neighborhood is a staple for coffee in the area, and from all the reviews it seems that their clientele like the place. I have lived in the area for a few years and came to have pizza once and although I found the wait staff great, found the pizza very mediocre. There are great restaurants in Kampala that have pizza, including Cafe Roma, Il Patio, and Mediterraneo. Coffee at Last is not one of those. Come for the coffee and good service--don't make a special trip to this noisy neighborhood with little restaurant ambiance compared to some of Kampala's best.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank pygmykingfisher
albert N, Owner at Coffee At Last, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Hello Pigmykingfisher, thank youfor your review. We have intentinally done a few things to improve your experience at our location in Makindye. Pls do try us out again.