Review Highlights
Once in a Lifetime Adventure

I feel so fortunate to have found this boutique travel company that specializes in adventure and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sharon K
Amazing 11 Day/10 Night Safari with Gorillas & Chimp Trekking!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jerrygort
Los Angeles, California

All reviews gorilla trekking mercy patrick outskirts journey animals uganda
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s not often that I take the time to write a review following a vacation, but Outskirt Safaris deserves a 5 star for this amazing and unforgettable safari. Traveling with Outskirt Safaris was a complete joy! I went on a 11-Day/10-Night Adventure through the beautiful plains of Uganda. The Outskirt Safaris Team took care of our journey from start to finish. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to travel to Africa on a Safari, but I was overwhelmed by where to begin at planning such a trip. This is where the Outskirt Safaris team stepped in….they made this process so incredibly easy while also focusing on my customizable experience. Their team is different…..they walk you through each step of the planning process, taking the guess work out of organizing a unique safari experience.

Patrick and Mercy, the Adventure Guides, treated me like family and made me feel welcome in what was such an unknown territory. Right when I stepped off the plane, they were there to greet me with a welcome sign, cold refreshments, and a Landcruiser. I could not believe how close we were able to get to viewing the animals and how many different species of wildlife there are to view in Uganda. During one of the first game drives, we were trying to see the elephants, but were not having success. Patrick and Mercy worked hard to find elephants, and as we made our way back to the lodge, a Mom and baby elephant were just a few hundred yards from my room. From the Gorilla Trekking to the chimps and all of the game drives, this is something I’ll never forget.

I have been on other trips where I was constantly being sold different activities upon arrival, but this was definitely NOT the case with Outskirt Safaris—They planned my safari with every one of my requests in mind, while also ensuring I had an all-inclusive experience. Their follow-up, constant communication, and friendly team are just a few of what made this experience so amazing. I should note that I am in my mid 80’s, and their team even made sure to have a walking stick for me on arrival when I didn’t even request it.

When planning your next safari, consider reaching out to the Outskirt Team…they’re honest, reliable, and care about making your experience unique!

Date of experience: April 2019
Outskirtsafaris, Owner at Outskirt Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your reply, Jerry! We are so pleased to know you had a great time and that your trip left you with a lifetime of memories. Your compliments are humbling and we enjoyed hosting you in Uganda! You will always be welcome back to the Pearl of Africa!