Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Review Highlights
Gorillas and Game in East Africa

My Mum and I booked an 8-day Gorilla’s and Game adventure in both Uganda Mgahinga National Park and... read more

Reviewed July 17, 2019
Sophie K
Bristol, United Kingdom
Rwanda 2 day tour, including Gorilla trekking

Reviewed June 18, 2019
Deborah N

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

I had Billy as a tour guide. He was so informative, kind, funny. I was traveling alone, and felt very safe with him. The DaVinci travel lodge was amazing, and the food was AMAZING! The gorilla trekking was an awesome experience, and would recommend this tour to anyone. Please visit Rwanda and this beautiful country, with the kindest people.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019

I booked a day trip to Ngamba Island with Primate Safari Experience. The boat used for the transfer was excellent and the whole experience with the chimpanzees at the island was unique, inspiring and educative.
Edward helped me with all the necessary arrangements that you need to participate in chimpanzee feeding and his advice was quite useful. The time spent at the island was worth it and I would like to encourage other visitors to support this orphanage.

Date of experience: June 2019