All reviewsbedroom cottagekabira country clubapple cottagesmall kitchenettestay there againbustling cityplenty of hot waterdouble bedbreakfast and dinneran oasisgreat place to staythree nightswifi connectionrooms are cleanbusiness tripconference roomuganda
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Nicely located in a little forest. Staff of Forest Cottages was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic, small but clean. Breakfast and dinner were delicious. Unfortunately the pool was not open.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
DhavM, General Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Guest.
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been shared with the team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.
Dhaval Machhar

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We love this place! Wonderful surroundings, extremely nice and service minded staff and management, great food.... and the concept of cottages and the room designs is simply charming and appealing.
My girlfriend and I had the most wonderful vacation at Forest Cottages.... we will definitely be back again very soon!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
DhavM, Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear Mr. Allen .
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with us. it was our privilege to host you & Great to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been shared with the Forest Cottage team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

First of all my appreciation goes out to all people who are working at forrest cottages !!! Never saw such a professional,friendly,helpfull,nice employees like them,and every day again with a big smile...Because of them it made my stay much more special,and enjoyed a great time overthere,and I made new friends !!! The rooms are nice and clean,the restaurant has great food,the bar has good drinks,and have dinner in the garden makes you feel like special...Pretty sure I go back for another stay,and I'm looking forward already...I can write a whole book,but I think everyone needs to find out by themselves,I recommend this place for sure...

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
DhavM, Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Mr. Ralph
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been shared with the Forest Cottage team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I have visited this guesthouse on a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised to see this kind of beautiful garden in the inner city of Kampala. Good WiFi connection. Great chicken curry and above all, very affordable. Will visit again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
DhavM, General Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest.
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with Forest Cottages in you recent visit . We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility, service, and food. Your generous compliments have been shared with a team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.
Dhaval Machhar

Reviewed March 5, 2018

What a dirty disorganised hotel. I'd imagine this was a lovely location when first built but that seems to be some time ago. The rooms are basic, the breakfast edible at best and the noise level is ridiculous.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
DhavM, General Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Guest.
Greetings from forest cottages.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Because of Road construction and drainage line work conducted by local council the place is bit Noisy & dusty. and all our staff working tirelessly to make it clean all the time .. luckily the work is about to finish,

we are sure that your next visit will be a pleasant one.
Best Regards