All reviews amber restaurant room access easy access to the city centre one bedroom suite city view fully equipped kitchen amazing hotel sitting room quiet at night felt like home spacious rooms long stay enjoyed my stay luxury hotel local food hotel restaurant room service is
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is new and its facilitie, services and food are good. The staff is very friendly. It is very quiet at night. In general this is a good choice to stay in Kampala no matter business trip or long stay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mestil hotel is one of the best and affordable hotels in Kampala. It's location makes it more attractive, I highly recommend it for anyone looking for relaxation and high quality services at a fair rate.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms and services are generally excellent. Tidy with good ambiance. However the food sometimes tasted flat. Overall i enjoyed my stay and would definitely give a positive recommendation for the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We once again spend the weekend at this fabulous property feels like the place is cementing it's place proffesionally firm and the better the feeling!
The weekend arrival was a hit with Winnie and the front office cheering us in with friendly smiles with an anchor-man Gaddafi buoyant like part of the family building relationship and sparkling with the kids so well that I had to take care of the luggage instantly feeling at home! During the transfer he introduced us to the brand-new overall team leader General Manager Chris Pollard, it's seems this man was born in the hospitality jungle or a native of hospitality forest.. Few minutes and feels like its in control!
We had an Emperors feeling around the gardens and the pool with our suite with direct view, the feeling of the stay is amazing especially being located in a busy city! how the set up creates the tranquility is really points bagged.
Over 15hrs after checkout it's a nightmare at home as I realize my brief pass full of my documents, cards, licence and lots of cash seems misplaced!! I am sure the last time I touched it was at the reception!!! With advanced search at home get through to Gaddafi who rapidly mounts another search after a failed one.. An hour later I get a ring that it had been found! Great news as I continued my errands before the day ended to collect it from the GM office.. Honest staff keep it up.. Thanks you

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is great and the staff are making good effort. Courtesy has been instilled in the staff. The security is very good, but one has to be careful not to miss the turning to the hotel. Management is very responsive and they do their best to address any concerns.