Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from GoExplore Safaris tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience GoExplore Safaris
from $1,897.00
from $1,901.20
from $3,563.00
from $4,491.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2017

we travelled to bwindi on our arrival at entebbe airport later moses our guide took care of us while Brian stayed in touch with us while on our trip to see the gorillas in the forest accommodation was great and services too

bahereza, Director of Sales at GoExplore Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you so much for your response we look forward to hosting you once again
best regards
GoExplore Safaris' Team

Reviewed October 29, 2017

I can not stop expressing my happiness and the way i felt working with this company, they were so professional, every thing was organized on time just to make our Jinja trip an amazing one.
Brian was very quick at responding to all our emails and within just a week of effective communication our trip was set.

My friends and i were driven to Jinja by Brian himself and he took us to the Jinja Nile Riverbase for the scary Bungee jumping. Every one was scared but we later conquered the fear and jumped safely.

Day two was all about a full day White Water Rafting and we did this on the mighty River Nile, our lunch was served on the River till the day ended as planned by Go Explore Safaris.

I will surely work with you again sometime next year because you know better what you do.

1  Thank valerieeugenia2
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I had a fantastic time traveling around Uganda with Moses. First of all, Brian delivered me with much better advice on where to go than the other companies I reached out to with lead to me visiting more interesting places and second they were 30-40% cheaper for the exact same things than the other companies. Moses was a great guide and travel companion throughout the journey and was extremely knowledgeable about the animals of the area. He was very focused on making the trip a good experience and took great care to preserve the nature in the places we visited thank you GoExplore Safaris for the well-organized trip

1  Thank GodwinK31
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Based on the very positive trip advisor reviews we booked a 2 day trip to mount ELGON national park and used them to arrange our car transport and accommodation.
I found the service and response of this travel agency to be excellent. Easily 5 stars. My emails were promptly responded to and everyone showed up when they were supposed to.
The trip was very good, our tour guide and driver were friendly. We had a good time driving through the hills. Experienced the Sipi falls, flora and fauna,the people and cultures, all these and so much more not forgetting snapping photos. I would do It again for the experience.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I had an awesome time the trip was very well organized actually beyond our expectations and the communication was great, we were updated about everything would go and the safari itself was great, we were well received and and our weekend away from town was awesome very well spent and not even pricey. The accommodation felt like home away from home, we went quad biking,, the breeze from the water was refreshing not to mention the campfire as we were catching up of night stories aww!
I am already looking forward to more of my trips organized by Goexplore..
Kudos Brian A.