“Venue for my graduation dinner party”

Chapter One Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 312 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The service was splendid, at our beck and call was impressed!!!

Also to add, occasionally pass by for business meetings and dinners and its up to speed with the expected standard.

1  Thank Marvin B

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Didn't even sit long enough to have a meal, we were too unpleasantly surprised to stay. It was a family celebratory lunch, and we went at the recommendation of an aunt. From their billboards, and look of the hotel on the exterior, we had expected so much more. Only we were greeted with a below average welcome, and flies swarming around. We were seated outside, and there was a guinea fowl roaming the dining area (I swear!), and it had pooped there. No one had bothered to clean up, despite the fact that we had actually ordered drinks, which we sat down long enough to drink, so a waiter had obviously been to our table and should have noticed the flies and poop. After the drinks, we changed our minds about lunch and went elsewhere. Never been back, never plan on doing so, even though it's on my way to and from home. Do check it out, maybe it was just a bad day when we were there, or things have changed.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

i my opinion i should say in all the hotels in kampala this is the most clean. i really love it for that.

1  Thank joan n
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I wanted to book a Valentines dinner there and went to the reception. Two persons were "busy" looking at their papers, I was the only person in front of the counter. Probably they had to try hard to pretend not seeing me? I loooked at my watch, no reaction from staff. I left after exactly 3 minutes and they still did not react. It seems that they are not in need of guests.

2  Thank Rainer F
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The interior is just like it was taken out of a magazine cover. was there at a party so did not get to see the rooms but you can not go to Protea if you ain't got class.

1  Thank Natalie_Mukundane