Lake Victoria Island Cycling Tour from Kampala

Book in advance
from
$58.24
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Red Dirt Uganda
from $58.24
More Info
from $33.50
More Info
All reviews single track bike trip excellent bikes lake mburo national park a lot of fun thies ride roads francis adventure uganda accommodation highlights wildlife
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Red Dirt is passion driven yet self motivated and for me that's my deepest vote of appreciation. The business development team is keen to inspire locals and visitors here and for me that is sensational.

Try Red, Get Dirty-Have Fun.

Date of experience: November 2016
thiestimmermans, Owner at Red Dirt Uganda, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Thanks Justus, it's clients like you with the same passion for biking that keeps us motivated!

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Amazing weekend rides! A good way to re build your fitness and explore Kampala! Also a beautiful way to begin mountain biking!

Date of experience: November 2016

Thanks Mayank! We are glad you like it and hope that more people will join our lovely weekend rides!

Reviewed October 13, 2016

I used Red Dirt Uganda a few times to get our bikes repaired and everytime Thies could provide me with lots of tips and advice on how to maintain the bikes. Quality spare parts and great customer service! If you need anything with Bicycles in Uganda, use these guys!

Date of experience: October 2016
thiestimmermans, Owner at Red Dirt Uganda, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Wow Emmy, that's fantastic feedback. We are very happy that you value our services. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2016

I would recommend these guys for bike repairs. I had 3 mountain bikes that I wanted to have repaired & tuned up in order to sell them before leaving Uganda. I was able to leave them with Thies & his crew and get them back in great working order, with very reasonable rates for the labour involved. Thies kept in touch with me, checking that the prices of parts he was looking at were okay with me (he managed to get them locally which was great). He's a good bloke too.

Date of experience: September 2016
thiestimmermans, Owner at Red Dirt Uganda, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thanks for your positive feedback Simon! Glad you are happy. Hope you will be able to sell your bikes fast! Cheers Thies

Reviewed September 6, 2016

I rent a bike by Red DIrt Uganda because I wanted to have a bike experience in Kampala. The quality of the bike was very good and I made a nice trip around Kampala city. The company is well organized, they delivered the bike at my hotel and picked it up the day after! Thanks!

Date of experience: September 2016
thiestimmermans, Owner at Red Dirt Uganda, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Thanks Tessa for the review. I'm glad to hear you appreciate our services. Let me know when you come to visit Uganda again so we can do a nice tour outside of Kampala :)