“Hospitable, Friendly and well located”
Review of Residence Flamani

Residence Flamani
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Lome
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had read a few reviews about the place, and thought there must be some exaggeration on the part of the reviewers, especially given my past experience when I had travelled to Lome twice and stayed at different establishments. The Hotel is situated less than 5 minutes from the airport in a nice quiet area, The rooms are clean. I spent a month at the hotel and found the service and manner of the people welcoming and unpretentiously friendly. The food was great and there was a willingness to try and cater to some of my tastes. I loved my Morning and evening on the roof terrace, I just disappeared in the quietness of the view and could just enjoy the lovely breeze from atop .The hotel is well priced maybe even underpriced especially in Togo. In the end the beauty and experience of a place is not determined by it's buildings only but by it's people. At residence Flamani you find both and I look forward to my next trip In Togo.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Will M, Manager at Residence Flamani, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Vusi,
Thanks for your review and we really do feel proud and are motivated to do more for our clients when we receive reviews like this one. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.

Will

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I must say Residence Flamani did truly captivate me. I am particularly impressed about their service. Staff were exceptionally helpful , I had excellent relations with the them. Their rooms are very beautiful plus the bar was excellent. I really enjoyed their pub. I think this hotel ranks high with the very best in west Africa. One feature that caught my eye at the hotel is the way they have named their rooms. There are no room 101 and 102. The rooms are named after the great cities in Africa. So as a Ghanaian I chose to live in Accra. That was really wonderful. Anybody visiting residence Flamani will get good quality for his money. I will recommend this hotel to anybody traveling to Lome

Room Tip: You want a really spacious room where you can have a good view of Lome by night. I recommend you cho...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have stayed here for over a month and it has been a pleasure from day one. The room is spotless, modern and very elegant. By Togolese standards I think you would struggle to find a better standard of accommodation anywhere - in the United Kingdom you would pay a lot more for this level of quality.

The complimentary Internet wifi is stable, fast and reliable, which has allowed me to do my job effectively when not in the office.

Breakfast is a very pleasant and relaxing affair, the Terrace is a great place to relax and be entertained, and the food standard good considering the area and the size of the hotel.

Hotel management and staff are hardworking, courteous, friendly and very responsive to my needs - this is why I usually prefer smaller hotels when on business trips to West Africa.

All in all I would recommend this hotel wholeheartedly, and I look forward to returning to the Residence Flamani on my next trip back to Lomé.

Room Tip: The rooms are named after African countries' capital cities. The largest is of course named Lomé...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Will M, Manager at Residence Flamani, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

John,

We appreciate your honest review and we will continue doing our very best to maintain the high standard that our customers have come to expect.

Many thanks.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We spent three nights in this hotel. We found the facilities good and the staff friendly. The rooms are clean with required basic facilities. The dinning in its roof terrace is a good place for eating and relaxing. The food is good but there is room for improvement. During our short stay the internet facility was erratic but when available it was of high speed. We were not able to use the television because there were no English speaking channels.

In summary this is a good facility worth its cost in a quiet and friendly environment. It's strength is the small size and very friendly staff with some of them speaking both English and French fluently.

If we are in Lome again, this is a residence of choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GARahman
Will M, Manager at Residence Flamani, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you Professor for your objective review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Will Mensah

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Residence Flamini has by far exceeded my expectations. The residence is in a quiet neighborhood not far from the airport. Rooms are clean, well equipped, and decorated with good taste. The gem of the residence is its roof terrace, which has a bar and a large space great for business meetings or casual gatherings. The manager told me that soon clients not guests of the hotel will also be welcome to the restaurant. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jean-Jacques A
Reviewed February 27, 2013

In all fairness i only stayed one night in transit to Nairobi, however I really appreciated the well trained staff, kind, attentive and there for anything you need. The hotel is located away from the main city in a quiet suburb just 5 minutes from the airport.
Rooms are average sized neat and airconditioned. I got comfortable night’s sleep.Food is great. Breakfast and lunch for a king.
The hotel has good high speed Internet, and is easy to use. All in all a hotel I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MrSam550
Reviewed February 20, 2013

A very clean hotel, located in a nice and quiet environment. It's small size is its strength as this allows for friendly interaction with its english speaking young manager that's always around to assist with anything from street directions to currency exchange centers.

The hotels proximity to the airport is also an added advantage.

Very friendly and polite staff. All the rooms are well furnished with flat screen tv, split unit air conditioners and mini refrigerators.

I strongly recommend it to business executive and couples looking for a clean and quiet place to stay within budget from $70 (35,000 CFA)away from crowdy and rowdy hotels

Stayed: February 2013