Ibis Lome Centre
$54
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I like the serene. Not located in centre of the city but you can find your way around Lome from it's location. Breakfast is rich and you get the worth of your money. Iambic an indoor kinda person and so getting breakfast served in the lounge is magnificent. I also like the view of the sea from my room. I definitely like outdoor dinner and I tell you it was ok. If you have wine and liquor in mind for dine, then you have to choose this place.

Room Tip: Rooms are not that new but still it's kept clean
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Lomé Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

According to the reviews I've read, I was expecting the worst but the Bed was new and the lining and Pillows as well. AC was working good. Bathroom was not the cleanest but Ok. Water was hot.
Restaurant outside quiet nice, but Breakfast besides the Croissants not eatable. Scrambled Egg looked like anything but not eggs..
Staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Vielflieger1
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear guest,

I'm sorry for the breakfast that did not meet your expectations, but we are having a new chef very soon and think this matter will solved quickly.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be much more pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I spent a day and night in the hotel. It is a basic hotel but the view was good, the staff friendly and the food manageable. The rooms are rather stark for the cost but all in all, a fair experience. I loved the view from my room and the added cost of a sea view was definitely worth it. Like others have said the AC worked which was comforting given the high temperatures outside. My only grouse was with the starkness of the room. There was no telephone directory and I didn't know the number of the reception. Otherwise, it was an okay experience.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear guest,

Concerning the age of the building, i'm pleased to inform you that our hotel will be refurbish this year for your comfort.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I did not know what to expect, but the view from my room of the Atlantic and the pool area with the palm trees was excellent. I enjoyed having a patio with a door that opened. The air conditioning worked really well (which was good given that it was 44 degrees celsius and humid in February). The water was always hot and the room a good size. It was a bit old but clean. The staff were very friendly and the outdoor restaurant was fun. The pool was a good size and great temperature.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the water would be best
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Accor hotel located along the boulevard by the sea. Rooms from 145 USD, 160 USD for sea view (worth the upgrade: rooms have a balcony!!).

Located downtown by the beach and a short stroll to most locations. Very attentive staff who remember clients' name and were greeting us by our last names everytime we'd come in and out.

Breakfast of poor quality, but many NGO workers and locals seemed satisfied. Large patio and restaurant by the pool.

National Rent-a-car agency on site, but quite disorganized: lady could not get a car to the hotel in reasonable time.

Room Tip: 5,000 CFA for seaview: worth the upgrade as rooms have a balcony.
Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank MarySL00
Laetitia N, General Manager at Ibis Lome Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear guest,

We thank you for having taken the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Lome Centre.

You have a lukewarm memory of your stay and you rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them. I assure you that we are sorry and we present our sincerest apologies for this unpleasant experience.

I attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and you satisfaction.

This year, few changes will be made: all the beds will be changed as well as the pillows, the building will be refurbished. Our breakfast offer will be improve and i will correct the attitude of the lady of the rental company.

We hope that, following our improvements, we may count you among the guests of ibis hotels, despite this experience.

Once again, we thank you and hope to win back your trust