“It is on the 18th floor of the Burj. Good ambiance, good Asian food.”

Rickshaw / Corinthia Hotel Khartoum
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Khartoum
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: As Khartoum's highest restaurant, the Rickshaw's commanding views complement its stunning innovative menu. From China to Japan, every dish on this culinary journey fuses the traditional with the innovative in a subtly lit, beautifully designed environment.
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The place is empty most of the time. Although at the top of one of the tallest building in Khartoum, you can not get a good view of the city from this restaurant. There is a much better view of the city if you go one floor below this restaurant in the same building to the coffee shop or to the 16th floor to the Mogran restaurant. Pricing is reasonable, the food is good.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I recently spent a week in Khartoum with my parents and boyfriend, and as it was my birthday during the trip we decided to eat out at Rickshaw for a celebratory meal.
We arrived at around 6pm (the restaurant doesn’t open til 7) but we wanted to take in the views of Khartoum, the two Niles and over the water to Omdurman before the sun went down.
We started by having some non-alcoholic cocktails in the bar area on the floor below Rickshaw and we weren’t disappointed, lots of choice and made with fresh fruit there and then, they were delicious.
At 7 we headed up to Rickshaw restaurant which is an Oriental restaurant, with a variety of dishes from Japan, Thailand, China, Indonesia etc.
The food itself was delicious, we all ate starters and main courses with rice and my mum even ended up taking home a small doggy bag.
Décor is the restaurant is very nice, all themed to tie in with the Oriental food, and overall very well appointed. It was quiet the night we visited with only half a dozen people dining so we were able to sit at a table in front of the window to enjoy the sunset over the two Niles.
Service was speedy and staff were very friendly.
Highly recommended if you’re in Khartoum and want to treat yourself to something a bit special.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

This restaurant has a stunning location overlooking the two Niles.
The menu is Asian and the prices are reasonable,everything freshly cooked and well presented.Service is what you would expect from this establishment.
A place for a special night out.

1  Thank familybelgium
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Finding decent places to eat in Khartoum is becoming much easier these days and Rickshaw is one of my favourites, Staff are very friendly and helpful. The menu is made up of a mix of Asian styles (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian and Indian). The Crispy Beef and Chili Chicken are both excellent

Reviewed January 20, 2012

The restaurant has that Oriental feel to it, the decoration, the staff and the food is original. I went there with my sister and we had some quiet and peaceful time. I do not remember what I ordered exactly but it was good. The staff is friendly and the restaurant itself is in a high floor so you get to enjoy some scenary (mostly of the Nile)..Good stuff...I do recommend it to my friends