“Very good business hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Khartoum
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Khartoum
london
“Very good business hotel”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Really excellent spacious rooms with fantastic bedding and everything spotless and working properly. Bath water brown, but that seems normal for Sudan. Excellent air con. Food very good. Far reaching views. Staff very good.

Only complaint is, that there is nowhere whatsoever to go in the vicinity, with the exception of a tiny local tea stall. There is no chance of a pleasant sunset stroll along the Corniche, which is a busy road here, a seat in a sidewalk cafe, or any shopping. There are a couple of very small shops in the reception area but they don't sell much you might need and were not open all the time. The nearest pharmacy is miles away. The reception could not tell me where it was and I had to take a taxi on an expedition.

So, an international bubble which could be anywhere in the world, but a very good one.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

A very special greeting from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor after your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest. It is our goal to maintain the highest standards of services to our guest and I am glad to see that you rate our hotel amongst the best of its kind.
We also note that you felt the location although nice alongside the banks of the Blue Nile it is still rather rural. Based on your comments we are taking the initiatives to draw up a nice board to assist and encourage our guests to visit the National Museum which is just 400 meters away from the hotel and the Botanic Garden around 700 meters away as well as the Al Waha shopping mall with all kinds of shops that is around 800 meters away.
Whilst thanking you for your customs and feedback, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards

Corinthia Hotel Khartoum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have stayed here on three occasions now during my travels to Sudan. The standards are consistently high.

Large, spacious AC rooms with reasonably fast Internet WiFi connection.

Spotless bathrooms.

Choice of restaurants, of which the Asian, although expensive, is very good.

Very secure.

My first choice of hotels in Khartoum.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Very special greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Khartoum and for taking your time to write your comments in the Trip advisor. It is indeed our pleasure to have you as a regular guest.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, services and hotel’s facilities, especially the “Rickshaw Restaurant” where Asian food is served.

I hope to be able to welcome you back in the hotel during your next visit to Khartoum

Best regards,

Algiers, Algeria
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have been recently to Khartoum, the amazing city that I love so much, magic with her blue and white Niles, rich with culture and traditions, I would like to take this opportunity to thank hotel Corinthia for making my stay more enjoyable ,and to express my sincerest thanks for the high level of hospitality, kindness and first class service exhibited by Mr Nicholas Borg (general manager) and all his amazing staff at my lovely corinthia hotel.
The location of the hotel is excellent for all Khartoum’s sights.
I look forward to returning again and enjoying once again the superb hospitality.
With all good wishes
Amel from Algiers

1 Thank amelabdellah
Dear Ms. Amel,

A very special greeting from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!
Thank you very much for choosing Corinthia Hotel Khartoum during your stay in Khartoum and for posting your valuable comments.
It was a pleasure to have such a world travelled customer with us and use the Hotel as your base to explore the hidden charms of the city.
It is our main goal to maintain the highest standard of services to all our guests and we are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and you enjoyed the facilities and the services of the hotel and the management view of the Nile.
I have shared your comments with the hotel’s team and they are very proud that we have met your expectations.
Whilst thanking you once again, I look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum.

Best regards

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very nice food in all restaurants, big clean and quite rooms, friendly staff, pleasant experience.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

/////

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!
Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum.

We are more than happy to know that you enjoyed your experience in the hotel. It's truly rewarding to receive such comments. We will always strive hard to provide our guest the highest standard of service and facilities and provide the true Corinthia service.

On behalf of the whole Team, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to host you. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Best regards,

Khartoum, Sudan
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our family stayed for a weekend where our children were treated like royalty by the staff. They were all friendly towards the scampering children, directing them to the kiddie buffet in the restaurant and offering to set back our check-out time, so they could play in the pool.
It is always difficult to have a "grown up" meal with the children so the children’s buffet with pasta, fries and fish sticks was a life saver.
The hotel room was spacious, beds were comfortable and the décor was very soothing.
I found a few stains behind the bed and dishes could have been cleaner but the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff make these minor observation, as they were accommodating any requests.
Room service was hot and delicious and the entire family can’t wait to go back again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Nile, for a breathtaking view in the morning and evening.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mrs. Tagreed_A

Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum and for your review and kind words following your recent stay at our hotel.

We are very pleased to note that you and your children were happy with the facilities and service that you experienced in particular your comments about your hotel room, Restaurants and the service you received from the staff. Our aim is to provide our guest with a memorable experience. I am delighted to know that we were able to leave a positive impression and we met your expectations. .

Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. We have some very attractive packages coming out for Christmas and New Year which will no doubt entice you to come and spend a few days of relaxation.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I consider Corinthia Hotel Khartoum as my first choice if i am in Khartoum. The hotel is very well designed, managed and equiped. The hotel is next to the Nile river with a splended view.
There are several resturants and a cafee with two different located wings. The employees are very receptive and helpfull. This hotel suits business, family, friends and solo travelers. The hotel spa is impressing and the executive lounge is quite large and well designed. I love to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: If missed to book a Nile view room then do not miss to have breakfast at the 16th floor and enjoy th...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Mr. FahadAlahamdi,

Greetings from Corinthia Hotel Khartoum!
It is our main goal to maintain the highest standard of service to all our guests and we are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and you enjoyed the facilities and the services of the hotel and the magnificent view of the Nile.
We look forward to welcome you back soon at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum as we continually strive to keep improving our clients’ experiences through the hospitality that my team and I wish to extend.

Best Regards

riyadh
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I am quite impressed from the hospitality given to me during my stay in Khartoum. Only there was a minor issue with the telephone set, that was not working on that time, later it was sorted out with the room change; but overall, I am satisfied with the hotel service at levels, from day one till last moment. I would like to recommend this hotel to others fellows.

Thanks,
Ahsan

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nicky-Nicholas-Borg, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Khartoum, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Ahsan,

Thank you very much for your kind review which I will certainly share with the staff as they would really appreciate your comments that will certainly motivate them in doing an even better job.

We take pride in whatever we do and we try to run the extra mile to live up to the expectation of our guests and to operate in line with the core brand standards of Corinthia Hotels. No doubt the quality of the hotel goes far beyond the nice views and architecture of the building. In the hotel business having a nice and safe environment is not everything as hospitality is the nature of our business. I am sorry that you had a problem with the telephone system. However, I am glad that we managed to rectify the problem.

Whilst thanking you once again I look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Khartoum.

Best regards.

Corinthia Hotel Khartoum

Been to Corinthia Hotel Khartoum? Share your experiences!