“icecream, brown bread and relaxation.”
Review of Ozone - CLOSED

Ozone
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Lovely place to go. the service outside is incredibly slow as the others have noticed but despite that it is a great little get away. I love the ice cream and I noticed they have really nice brown bread. If I lived permanently in Khartoum I think this would be what kept me going.

There are newer reviews for Ozone

Reviewed May 22, 2013

You can't compare this place with any restaurant in Khartoum! Every thing is best... Best Ice cream, best coffee, best pastry and best food of the day... We go there several time a week!

2  Thank miniator
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Ozone is just fun. I love the coffee, the croissants and rolls, but it's the date cake that brings me back. It was a friend who insisted I try the cake - something I might never have done - and the carmel sauce is amazing!
Granted it's hot in Sudan, so this outdoor cafe has misters to keep you cool

1  Thank JanetMcE
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This is one of nicest spot in khartoum to hangout with friends but its small outside garden is nice to be there to grab a coffe desert

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've been a regular in ozone for the past 4 years and their standards (unlike many establishments) seem to be going from excellent to superb. Their new breakfast options are great, i recommend the smoked salmon egg benedict. The bakery desserts are lovely and they seem to be adding new options for desserts every time I go there (recent favorite is the cherry crumble pie).
It's a great place for families, friends as well as solo diners and has never failed to impress.

1  Thank Sarah_globetrotter