“Shop among friendly and trustworthy vendors in new Co-op”

Tambakula Arts and Crafts Center
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My daughter, a friend and I had so much fun meeting the members of the Tambakula Arts and Crafts Center Cooperative. They were helpful without being too forceful, they offered a wide-ranging selection of crafts and dug deep within their reserves to show us all they had in their modest stalls- which was a lot! The gifts of tie-dye and batik fabrics, glass and cloth beads, country cloth, wooden carvings, woven bags etc were received with so much enthusiasm, we wished we could have bought more! Great gift items, home decor and fashion. I speak for all of us when I say that the shopping experience meant as much to us as our purchases and none of us would have wanted one without the other. The vendors at Tamba Kula are an exceptional group of creative men and women and I hope they succeed with their efforts for many years to come. Thank you!

2  Thank 172betsy