“Enchanting & Delicious”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

While I am not an expert on Mediterranean cuisine, I do eat it at restaurants 2 - 5 times per year. I enjoyed our visit to Farid. The food was served in many courses and was so bountiful that we simply could not even try some of the specialties. Everything we did try was wonderful and the atmosphere was truly enchanting...especially the water feature, the lovely table visits by the manager and the overall ambiance on a mild night. It is like a step into another world.

1  Thank jema813
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Farid

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Though the food is normal the ambience is very nice and beautifully done. One doesn't feel like sitting in such a crowded town centre. Seems to be popular among local Lebanese expatriates.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Lovely open courtyard , the food just kept coming. very relaxing. With some nice wine and a slight breeze - quite perfect after a hard days work. Not the best Lebanese I have eaten- but worth a visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I went to the Restaurant Farid after reading all the positive Feedback on TripAdvisor and I have to say: Nothing to add. A hidden Oasis in the middle of Dakar, great food, beautiful decoration, very clean, nice people. WOW! If there were 6 stars, I would have given it 7 ;-)

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Excellent Lebanese food and very nice atmosphere. I suggest the Mezze menu.
Prices are quite high for Dakar.