“Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Chez Loutcha

Chez Loutcha
Ranked #4 of 202 Restaurants in Dakar
Cuisines: African
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Digital Payments, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Niamey, Niger
“Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place is not what it used to be at a llllllllllllllllll! I almost vomit what I ate there during my trip in Seengal, and I was chocked while going out to see they have a certificate from TripAdvisor PLC. I think you should be touring to make sure those to whom you gee these kind of recognition keeps the standards. We were 3, my niece, my husband and myself none of us enjoyed our food and I was planning to go back on thusrday for the Coucous Royale that I use to enjoy but I did not go anymore.

• Visited June 2013

Coimbra, Portugal
“very tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The "worst" thing is to deal with the huge menu they have, from pizza to portuguese dishes, from senegalese to cape verdean (even if some dishes shown may not be available at the time). The atmosphere is quite informal, the food is great, prices are very very reazonable. I will come back for sure.

• Visited June 2013
milan
“smiling place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

the food is such amazing !! the best local Senegalese food in senegal ! the service is not great but ok a litle bit slow but overall the food forgive every thing.

Visited May 2013
Geneva
“Fun african experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

It will take you at least 15 minutes to go through the menu. Loucha seems to be able to make any dish under the sun. We've had senegalese specialities which were delicious. The atmosphere feels right for this unpretentious and affordable place. Friendly service, if a bit slow.

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious large portions--great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I am surprised that this wonderful Senagalese/Cape Verdean restaurant has not yet been reviewed yet. Two us shared djeumjeune (sp?), a Senegalese fish specialty served over rice with potatoes, eggplants and other veggies. Food was excellent and authentic. Excellent cuisine.