Ibis Dakar(Dakar)
$118
$94
$71
$64
Le Calao du Lac Rose(Dakar)(Great Value!)
$40
Travelocity
$118
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$95
$48
Residence Kakatar(Dakar)(Great Value!)
$46
$37
  • Room Service
All reviewsinfinity poolshopping malllittle buddhabusiness classbeautiful designpool sideoverlooking the oceanpoolside barbusiness tripvery nice hotelgreat poolroom servicebusiness hotelfitness centerlate checkrooms are spaciouscommon areas
Reviewed January 12, 2011

There's not much to say about it, it high standard, really nice rooms and very nice hotel. I even had a Business Suite facing the ocean so what else would you expect.
BUT...
Hotel called me 2 days before my departure to confirm my booking and when I arrived there was no rooms left. This was because Senegal's president daughter had book 40 rooms on the same morning so Radisson had to relocate their guests!!!
It took them 40 min to explain me this, and another 3 hours to try to get me room in another hotel. I finally had to spend a night in another hotel (Le Djoloff) and then come back in the Radisson for the rest of my stay.
I had a big argue with the hotel manager which was not facing the problem really well (had my room about 26 hours after landing in Dakar!!)
Price was 270€

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank ManuGenard
Reviewed November 30, 2010

This hotel is as impress on the outside as the inside. The rooms are big and comfortable, the pool bar and restaurant are absolutely relaxing and draw you out of your room. It gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Other than the big earth mover that was there at the time its a must when in Dakar.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank nwabisa
Reviewed November 8, 2010

It is the first time that I experienced such an hotel in West Africa. Its category match the real scale.
I agree, rather expensive, but it worth it. The "business class" bedroom give you acces straight to the pool and the beach.
Apart from the infrastructure itself, the food is fantastic and the service is a real service. Which is anything but common in West Africa.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2010

From the outside one gets the impression that this should be an outstanding hotel, but it doesnt quite measure up. I prefered the Meridian and the Pullman over Radisson Blu. The rooms are very sparse and it seems like you are in a dark basement at times. The lobby and open areas are full of mosquitos but there are no bed nets. However, there is a can of bug spray next to every bed!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank lthammari
Reviewed February 14, 2010

This was our first and last stop on a trip to Senegal and the hotel is outstanding. Great rooms, nice ocean views, comfortable beds, good food. We ended up needing to add rooms for various travellers as our fights were cancelled due to bad weather where we were going. The staff was gracious and even volunteered a slightly lower rate, with food vouchers to help defray the costs.

This is a first class hotel on the West Corniche of Dakar. Unfortunately the pools was being remodeled while we were there so I can't comment but it looks like it will be a nice spot for a drink and swim when finished.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family