“thanks, tripadvisor”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Coimbra, Portugal
“thanks, tripadvisor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This restaurant is quite near from where i am living now, i've passed at its door quite often, but i thought it was closed, because there was almost anyone around.
Due to the reviews i've read here, i gave it a try and...it was open.
I was with a friend and we were the firsts guests that night, though a few came in later.
The room was too hot, but the air con was prontly turned on by one of the two very friendly members of the staff.
The menu was not too long, but we were kindly advised, at our demand, about vietnamese dishes.
Food was tasty, as we told the owner, when she aproached our table asking if everything was ok. It was.
Dessert list a bit short too, maybe.
We were pleased, i will go back.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Tasty food; don't be put off if you're the only diners...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is my 3rd visit to Le Baie D'along and I'm consistently pleased with my dinners here. I'm always surprised by how few patrons there are - I enjoy the food here far more than other comparably-priced restaurants (as do my friends) and the freshness of the ingredients is a treat. The soups are filling enough to be a meal in their own right, although you'd be missing out if you didn't get a main dish as well. The wine is more expensive than it ought to be, but otherwise everything else priced reasonably for a "formal" restaurant in Dakar.

• Visited March 2013