Tripadvisor
Avoca

“An awesome experience!!!”

Game Time Sports Grill and Bar
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Avoca
Description: We are attached to the award winning Motel 6. We serve beer liquor and wine. Fun, friendly staff. Hot food and cold beverages. If you don't want to dine out, call ahead and grab your order to go.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

My husband and I stopped at Motel 6 and decided to get a bite to eat. We were immediately greeted by a friendly staff and an incredible aroma of delicious food. The menu had lots of choices and we finally narrowed it down to a philly cheese steak and the shrimp basket with fries. It was the biggest shrimp I have ever seen and was it ever delicious!!! My husbands sandwich was so large and loaded with tender meat. And the fries were outstanding!!! Our server was very friendly and very attentive and while we were eating, the owner stopped by to make sure everything was up to our expectations...it surely was and how great was that! The bar and grill was very clean, nicely decorated, bathrooms were immaculate and the food was outstanding at a very good value!!! I can see why they were so busy; we definitely will come back!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I've been staying in the area over the weekend and Game Time has been the spot I've eaten at for most of my meals. I've tried the Jalapeno Poppers, the Philly Cheese Steak Pizza, Steak Nachos and 5 Alarm Burger, all of which were amazing! Don't skip this place!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

We have been here several times and have never been disappointed. This time we tried their specialty pizza and the server suggested we do the traditional crust. It was awesome. It had bacon, pepperoni and sausage. With a buffalo sauce. We ate it all and will definitely do that again. The workers are all friendly and we have their salads and sandwiches. All have been great

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Game Time is a great restaurant with even better customer service! The food was amazing, and so was the service. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: November 2019