“View, People, Food/Coffee...superb!”

Inzora Rooftop Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kigali
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I am so glad I discovered Inzora. It became a daily experience. Their people are so friendly and professional. Their cookies, banana bread, grilled cheese on spelt, cappuccino...I miss them! The view, both from inside and on their upper deck is wonderful. And its a definite plus to be located inside the bookstore.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 17, 2016

Inzora is my love place to work on PC. Good wifi, consent and atmosphire. I also love natural soda especially pashion fruits or hibiscus. We can buy some nice souvenir in here! Inzora have space for kids.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016

There are a few things that set Inzora apart from the other cafes of Kigali and topping the list for me are their homemade natural sodas. Think passion fruit+basil, strawberry, pineapple+mint. Their baked goods are also quite special, and I can never leave without a bag of dried bananas and pineapples.
I also like their small but well-curated selection of gifts from jewelry, to textiles, to the only Rwandan-made pottery that isn't Gatagara that I've seen in stores.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

The perfect place for a relaxing cup of tea and delicious homemade cake. Great service, spectacular views and there's even a small gift shop with high quality handmade products from Rwanda. Worth checking out.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016

Lovely place with a little play area for toddlers. Seems to be a place where a lot of people are working on their laptops. I think they have just started doing lunches but when I was there I just had cake and hot chocolate - both very delicious.

Date of visit: July 2016