See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018

No matter what you do, please do not stay in this hotel. It's too expensive and is not worth the price. The hotel rooms were dirty.I had to call them to come clean it when I arrived. The food at the restaurant was good but lacked variety

Room tip: There are no AC's. Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I had stayed here in 2015 and thought i was ok. But a return visit in 2018 changed my mind. Hotel is dingy and unlit. Rooms are small and many of the fittings are broken. Bin left unemptied from the previous guest! I went to the enfanically shaped pool which was cold. Half the hotel staff decided to stare at me while I went for my dip. No pool showers so I was taken down to the dungeon gym and massage centre. Looked like an eastern block brothel. $70, I think $30 more like.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Our large group found The Mirror online. It was marked a 4 star hotel with air conditioning. The rooms did not have a/c and many didn’t have screens so we couldn’t open the windows. Of our 9 rooms, every one had varying degrees of dirtiness, Broken or missing items. It was FILTHY! Hairs in the sheets, missing pillow cases, etc. It was obvious that they had only made the beds, not changed the sheets or done any real cleaning. We complained and asked for a discount down to the Booking.com rate of $59. We were charged $100/night and asked for clean sheets and towels. They said they would have to iron the sheets and instead wanted to put everyone in single rooms. Also, they would only come down to $80/night. Definitely not a 4 star hotel nor worthy of $100/night! We moved to the Lebanon Hotel, very nice, clean with Air Conditioning and only $80!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Brought a group of 17 people here and we ended up finding another hotel because it was so bad! Dirty rooms, dirty linens and towels, shower doors broken, no A/C and the pool was drained. Property looked tired and run down and yet it is only 4 years old. Not worth the $100/night we spent. Management wasn't responsive so we made a stop payment on the group credit card and moved to another hotel 5 minutes away!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located close to the airport and it is comfortable while is little bit expensive for its standard It has a restaurant inside where the food is on the average as quality and cost. I have been all day and internet connection was not so stable

Date of stay: November 2017