All reviews bumpy dirt road free transport fresh juice close to the airport great hotel welcome drink the room was nice clean rooms i highly recommend this hotel no elevator air conditioning excellent breakfast small balcony free breakfast definitely stay here again restaurant staff enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Following a potentially awful start to our African adventure, but thanks to the professionalism of Thomas the concierge, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Five to Five. Our room was fairly small but adequate and very clean with fantastic views over the city and distant hills. The staff were all so amazing, well trained and welcoming which was much appreciated as being our first days in Africa we were a little out of our comfort zone. The food at breakfast, lunch and dinner was great and we sat in the al fresco area of the restaurant each time, taking in the beautiful views. Thanks Thomas and Five to Five for a top notch welcome to Rwanda!

Room tip: The rooms facing the hills have small balconies and lovely views.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Clemento H, General Manager at Five to Five Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Felicity,

Thank you for your review. We are always there to make you fill comfortable and home too. Please don’t miss Five To Five Hotel when you plan to visit Rwanda again.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Although it was a short stay, I enjoyed my stay greatly. I felt comfortable and safe considering I was a lady staying alone.
The staff was friendly and very helpful at all time :-)

I will definitely come back.

Room tip: Choose rooms away from the stairs.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Umutoni J

Dear Umutoni,
It was a pleasure to be with you. Please come back we can’t wait to see you soon.
Thank you so much.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

It is my first time to stay at five to five, but second time in Kigali. The room is very clean, the staff are amazing, they are so friendly and polite. I like the view from my room. My stay was amazing. I recommend five to five.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Rafalimanana,
Thank you for your review, it was nice staying with you. We hope to see you again soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Five to Five Hotel in Kigali last year and was pleased to return. The staff are welcoming, polite and very friendly and cannot do more to help. The hotel has all you need for a comfortable stop in Kigali and offers a free airport transfer if needed. The restaurant is very good with a large menu and very reasonable prices. Breakfast is buffet style and is included in the room rate. A very good choice with good fresh coffee and omelettes are cooked to order.

Following my stay I returned to Kigali on my way back to the U.K. but had 10 hours in between my internal flight and flight home. I had two very large bags (including a road bike bag) which would not have been possible to take around the city with me. The hotel offered to securely look after my luggage and even take me to the airport free of charge in time for my flight.

I arrived back at the hotel early and asked if they knew of a local restaurant where I could watch the Tour de France. The hotel manager Thomas not only offered to access a new tv channel for me, he put it on the big screen outside for me to watch while I had my lunch! English hotels could learn a huge amount from this shining example.

In summary, a truly wonderful stay I would wholeheartedly recommend to all. Thank you and keep it up 5to5!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank rfollett
Clemento H, General Manager at Five to Five Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Richard,
Thank you very much for your kind review, it is so encouraging. You have made us work harder to keep good image. As Five To Five Hotel, we put hands together and honor you. We thank you so much for highly recommending us. We are always there for you anytime you are around Kigali.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I just returned from Rwanda. This was my second time to stay at Five to Five Hotel. The staff are amazing friendly.
I love the view in the morning looking over the city and eating my omelet.
If you are going to Kigali in the future I would recommend this Hotel, you won't be disappointed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Garrett,
You are always welcome to Five To Five Hotel and we really thank you for your recommendations.