“Excellent food and atmosphere!”

Brachetto Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 201 Restaurants in Kigali
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: New place just open in Kigali, Mediterranean Food, Tapas and Cocktails selection available at the Bar. Wines list from Italy, France and Spain.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I've eaten here at least 8 times now, and I've never once been disappointed. The food is always excellent and so is the service! It's one of the fancier places in Kigali, so don't go dressed in torn jeans and a t-shirt. But do go and try their delicious food!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I regularly eat at Brachetto for lunch with business associates. They have an excellent and large salad / vegetable bar a choice of 4-5 hot dishes and desert and coffee. Service is always fast and friendly and I would highly recommend a meal here.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We liked everything, although I would have passed on the octopus appetizer - not fresh enough for me. But we had half the menu and all the main dishes were excellent. The duck tagliatelle was my favorite - very tasty - and unusual. The mixed drinks were entertaining. The wine was good and charged accordingly.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The food was fresh, tasty and very well presented. The service was professional. The wine was excellent. This restaurant is of a very high quality and raise the standards of good dining in Kigali. I strongly recommend to visit, relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018

This is what I call fine dinning, the food was deliciously tasty. Lots of complimentary treats from the chef. Perfect location with by mountainous views of Kigali while we eat. I would go again. Prices were fair.

Date of visit: September 2018