All reviews desktop computer close to the airport poolside restaurant recommend this hotel room service rooms are spacious business trip international airport the hotel staff excellent hotel swimming pool facilities deo gym wifi africa plugs
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a room with a queen size bed that was certainly one of the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept on—so plush. Also the room was massive. The staff and very friendly and welcoming. We were there Friday night and they had live Rwandan music at the pool (but the sound didn’t travel so it didn’t disturb the rooms). Also the breakfast was a great spread. They had so much fresh bread, an omelet station, fresh cut fruit & fruit juice, among other English breakfast favorites. This hotel is also conveniently located near the airport.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelJunkie503
Reviewed May 22, 2019

It was my first visit to Kigali and I found Grand Legacy very convenient. It was so peaceful place Near Air port. A very convenient rooms for business though the building is a bit complex for me. A good play though. I liked it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

What had a lovely time we had at this hotel. Was on a business trip for 4 nights. The staff hospitality is remarkable, Leoncie, Louise, Deo and all of them made our stay comfortable. The beds are so comfortable and the rooms are so spacious, fresh delicious fruits. Will recommend this hotel to anyone

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rutendo M
Reviewed April 19, 2019

We were very pleased with everything about the hotel - very nice and helpful staff, clean and spiffy hotel, with a gorgeous lobby. We arrived in the middle of the night and the staff could not have been more kind and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sniffsnortsnoop
Reviewed April 2, 2019

I was excited to have a quotation that was reasonable for my 13 day stay in Kigali. I got word that the hotel is relatively new, so that seemed to be an added bonus. Needless to say that I checked in and of course, first impressions do count!! I was warmly greeted at reception to check in, offered a drink and a warm towel to refresh myself. I was very impressed, until I was handed the towel and got a disgusting smell. That did it for me!!! The manager, Joel, did his best to apologize for the error and I accepted the apology, because we all make errors. But that is not an error that should ever be repeated. That error cause me to check out the next day and patronize another hotel for the duration of my stay in Kigali. The breakfast also left a lot to be desired!! Customer service does matter!! Clean hotel, clean room, clean bed linens, fresh modern look, good breakfast and food....they all matter to customers. Grand Legacy, your hotel has potential, but you have to take a good look at your operations and revamp so that you will begin to attract more customers. Your rates are decent, but your service must improve to go along with reasonable rates. I have to be totally honest, not because I am trying to hurt you, but moreso because I am trying to help you improve.

Date of stay: March 2019