“Amazing experience - Intore go above and beyond.”

Intore Expeditions & Business Tours
Ranked #19 of 63 Outdoor Activities in Kigali
More attraction details
Owner description: Intore Expeditions and Business Tours can provide you with prepackaged tours or an itinerary that is tailored made for you. Rwanda boasts of being one of only three countries in the world where you can see the endangered Mountain Gorilla's. Rwanda is known as the land of a thousand hill and there more than that. There are there national parks that range in variety of Mountain, Savannah park and the highest rain forest in the region. Come see Remarkable Rwanda. Intore Expeditions is a member in good standing with Africa Travel Association since 2009 and the Rwanda Tour and Travel Association and member in Good standing since 2010. Our office hours are M - F 8-5 or by appointment. We do our best to respond to all emails within 24-72 hours. We look forward to welcoming you to Rwanda as our guest.
Reviewed June 16, 2015

I knew that I'd stumbled across some pretty special people from my first communication with Intore. I was having some trouble getting my visa back from the embassy in DC and as soon as I mentioned this, Shelly was on the case, offering everything she could to try and help me sort the situation out despite the fact that it was not at all in her job description! From that moment I knew I was in amazing hands.

I had initially planned to use Intore for 3 days, to make a round trip from Kigali to Cyangugu, but once I was on the ground ended up spending far more time with them. They were amazing and made it all so easy for me.

Even though I had only planned to use them for a short part of my trip, Shelly and Paul went above and beyond - offering to pick me up from the airport at midnight, calling my hotel when I got stranded in Nairobi overnight due to a cancelled flight, coming back to my hotel to check that my lost luggage turned up at the hotel and then making a long rush hour drive back to the airport when it became clear that it hadn't. They also arranged a last minute change hotel change for me which meant I got to spend the night at the beautiful Nyungwe Forest Lodge and was one of the highlights of my trip.

Shelly suggested the perfect itinerary for me, recommended a number of local projects for me to visit, offered to make introductions where she could and took me out to visit Agahozo Shalom Youth Village on her own time as she was so excited for me to see their work.

I was traveling alone but from the minute I arrived in Rwanda I felt like I had a family around me. I knew that if anything came up during my stay (even on the days that I wasn't using their services) Intore would be there day or night to help in any way that they could.

My actual trip was fantastic. My driver, Arthur, was friendly, professional, and a great guy to spend 6 hours in a car with.

I will be back in Rwanda in a few months and wouldn't dream of using anybody else. Intore are kind, generous, super professional, and hugely committed to making sure you have the most amazing time in Rwanda.

Thank you Shelly, Paul (and Arthur) for an incredible trip.

All reviews
"country"
in 5 reviews
"lodge"

Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

From the moment we arrived at Kigali airport until our farewell,we were lavished in attention and were able to spend 6 days getting to know Rwanda, its people, and the overwhelming nature and animals!
Eric, our guide, was wonderful , spoke English and French and drove in a very responsible fashion and gave all information we needed.
We had a great week program and the gorilla trek was a mind boggling experience!
Would love to go back!!

Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

During my short week in Rwanda Paul from Intore Expeditions was able to arrange two very impressive tours on very short notice. Thank you again Paul for arranging my trips to Akagera National Park and Volcanoes National Park! Paul is a very knowledgeable guide and will go the extra mile for your Rwanda experience. He even tracked down an elephant and arranged everything from lunches to transportation! Excellent and safe driver! I am happy to recommend Intore Expeditions to everyone visiting Rwanda!

Reviewed January 22, 2015

The Intore team is incredibly hospitable and knowledgable. This was my third time returning to Rwanda with my job at the Anne Frank Project, and our trip's itinerary and logistics were the most fluid of all. We pack a lot in, too: genocide memorials, refugee camp, school visits, Akagera Game Park, non-profits, village living, arts and culture organizations, and workshops. We bring university students to experience Rwanda's rich culture, explore the art of storytelling, and teach drama-based education. Our group felt very well taken care of by the Intore team; whether we had historical questions or needed a trip to the clinic (that was me!), we were accommodated without hesitation. This meant less stress and more rest for us as we tackled our heavy itinerary. Shelly, Paul, and their team are kind and extremely resourceful. I'd recommend Intore to any group that needs a good host in Rwanda.