“Nice outdoor eating in this hotel restaurant.”
Review of Harry's

Harry's
Ranked #116 of 201 Restaurants in Kigali
Cuisines: African
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Food was served quickly and was good. Not a top restaurant in this town, but very easy to get to. Seems to be popular with the better to do locals. Beer was good and cold. And you get large glasses of it..

Only outdoor eating. Had some tv's hanging for sports. You don't have to see those if you don't want that.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Ok - is this the best food you've ever had - No. Is the food good, the prices reasonable, and the service friendly? - Yes. Can you have a quiet conversation / lunch meeting - yes. They have both an alacarte menu and a buffet. The lunch buffet is RWF5,000 and includes soup, salad, main courses of the traditional and European varieties, and dessert. It's an easy place to find and makes it a good place to meet colleagues for lunch.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 22, 2016

Harry's is one of Kigali's most underrated restaurants! Even though their lunch buffet is higher priced than other around town, it is really worth it. The buffet is more diverse and not as carb-based as most of the rest. The waiters always serve eagerly and even though I don't eat red meat I have heard only good things about their burgers. It is well worth a try!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed April 3, 2016

The restaurant is located at City Blue Hotel Embassy Row in Kacyiru close to the Presidential palace and the Chinese embassy. I stayed at the hotel so I had to eat there several times. First of I did order a greek salad: the worst I ever had. Nothing was tasty, the salad, tomatoes and cheese (not feta but something else!) then for dinner I ordered pasta al arrabbiata, it was overcooked with a super super super spicy sauce, a pili pili sauce. I did order french fries and it was clearly not good and not fresh. I will never go back to this place. EVER!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 13, 2016

The restaurant is located within City Blue Hotel but place was almost empty when I came in the evening. Service was typically uninspiring and I ordered a steak medium-rare. after about 40 minutes (I am the only guest apart from 2 people having drinks!) my food came. Seeing the two thin slices of beef (=steak?!!? I knew this couldn't be right. Indeed the steak was well done, so I send it back.
When it eventually came it were again two thin slices of beef but sort or medium-rare. I will not go there again. Later I heard that the better of the chefs was on leave, but that is no excuse for poor performance.

Date of visit: March 2016