See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Actually a fantastic hotel with many facilities. The hotel is clean,especially the toilets! GreenPage Suites is not far from the airport and it's located close to a supermarket. The staff were always ready to serve you whenever they were needed. Tola, the owner of the hotel, is such a person that goes out of his ways to make you comfortable and feel at home. I will love to come back to GreenPage Suites anytime I am in Kigali.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2019

A very clean hotel with great customer care service! You're treated like a royalty. Great breakfast in a family setting. The owner of the hotel was friendly and ever ready to assist you in whatever area you desire of him. The toilet, though a shared one, was super clean with water heater. I will choose to come back to GreenPage Suites anytime I am in Kigali.

Room tip: The rooms on the upper floors give you the opportunity of good mountain and city views!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2019

Booked this hotel for two nights in January. The day before the arrival I wrote to the owner that we would be at 3-4 o'clock in the morning. The owner confirmed the reservation, and wrote that he would wait. However, when we arrived at the hotel at 4 o'clock in the morning, I didn’t check in as there were no vacancies. He refused to give another option, but he perceived our problems with a smile. As a result, at night in Kigali were left without shelter. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Do not book it if you do not want to stay in Kigali without shelter. The owner is irresponsible, do not mess!

Date of stay: January 2019