Due to a flight cancelling we were given this hotel by the airline.
There we came at 4 a.m. as a family with two children (2 and 10 years old).
- rather old Hotel
- our room was far away (even we had to cross a street) from reception, dining room, pool and other facilities
- smelly rooms with no moskito net
- Internet worked not properly in the rooms
- no flexibilty with times of breakfast
- asked for help with moskito net and internet and was kindly disregarded (no replay!)
- manager was not able to give me 1000 RWF (about less than 2 $) for telefon because of limits given by the airline. I had to struggle to have contact with the airline, which gave me more than I had asked.
- swimming pool seems to be nice but with some dangerous and broken surroundings
- the bill was uncorrecct (they asked money for drinks we didn't have) so I didn't sign
- in spite of being in the centre of Kigali you have to walk very far to go to town
- in general too expensive