“Excellent food in nice ambience”
Review of The Hut

The Hut
Ranked #1 of 202 Restaurants in Kigali
Description: The Hut Restaurant is one of the best newly opened restaurants in Rwanda. Our unique international cuisine that incorporates local, organic Rwandan ingredients. Our customers especially enjoy dining on our outdoor terrace with an excellent scenic view of Kigali hills. . Lunch service and daytime conferences during weekdays may be arranged with advanced reservations.
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

We visited The Hut twice in the space of two days for both lunch and dinner. Food was consistently very good and the quality of the service was of a very high standard. Shodai in particular was very helpful, friendly and attentive.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

The location of this restaurant sets the tone for what will definitely be a great night. The food was delicious. We had a complimentary starter from the chef, followed by an indulgent 3-course meal that left the stomach and the heart content. Our server, Charles, was also fantastic. He was great at recommending food and made us laugh throughout the night. If I wasn't leaving so soon, I'd go straight back to try more food from the menu!

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Are here 4 weeks ago with colleagues - was so impressed I even booked my hotel so I was within walking distance and made it my first port of call after landing!

Warm & friendly welcome with a great atmosphere & a superb outlook. Outstanding service, incredible tasting food & a great selection of cold local beers and spirits last time wooed me back! Was it a one night wonder or could they deliver again .... ?? Well I was NOT disappointed! The same great welcome, superb food (Greek Chicken Kebabs with fries and roast veg with the Moroccan sauce ) and outstanding friendly service from Emmanuel & others that makes you feel like you are amongst friends even though this time I was flying solo! Can’t wait to bring my wife here when we are back here again working in August! Experience it, savour it, enjoy it!

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at the Hut this evening. Really enjoyed the food and the great service from our waitress, Francine. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in Kigali.

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

We had the best food ever, and our waiter El-Shadai provided excellent service. Beautiful view, lovely environment, child friendly.

Date of visit: May 2019