All reviews filini restaurant bell person lady called jean pierre event coordinator lounge bar conference center attending a conference customer care special thanks business lounge international conference excellent hotel excellent stay front office business trip checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last week I attended IGC meeting at Radisson blue hotel&convention center Kigali and I proceed at their service!! Florence kcc coordinator
I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent service you provided and Your attention to details, great communication skills, and ready smile made the experience even better than I expected. I won't hesitate to bring more friends to your establishment, and you can be assured that I will ask to be seated in your area. If I can put in a good word for you with the restaurant manager, don't hesitate to ask.
Your happy customer.

Trip type: Traveled on business
radissonk2019, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre, Kigali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Isimbi A,

Thank you for your attendance of the IGC Event that was awesome and that you have appreciate under the care of Florence, please do visit us again.

Cordially,

Denis J, Dernault

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is located at a good location, the morning views from the hotel room are spectacular. The Hotel Staff is very friendly and professional at all times. The food was delicious especially their Filini Restaurant food. Overall the hotel is well maintained and well Managed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your residence and thank you for sharing your exceeded anticipations translating the warm hospitality enjoyed with quality dining experiences in world-class facilities.

Best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I attended this conference at the convention center Kigali and I was impressed by the way the whole event was organised.A lady called Doreen who does event planning and she was very welcoming and mindful on what she does.
Thank you Radisson team for the great job you do.
The country is super proud of the company at large.

Dear Hakorimana O,

Thank you for your kind words and for recognizing Doreen on this platform. We are as well pleased that you have enjoyed your event and look forward to having you again at Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention centre, Kigali.

Kind regards,

Denis J Dernault

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came to kigali for a family holiday trip,we visited the conventional center where we happened to have our lunch at Raddison blu hotel,i appreciate the hotel services and its wide variety of dishes but most particulary a lady by the name, happy,who welcomed us with a warm smile and endevoured to show us the best local dishes

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Pinteresta,

A family vacation is an emotional experience for all the parties and we are pleased to read that this journey went to satisfaction with the facilities, the gastronomy and the customer care.

We look forward with Happy to providing you further memorable moments in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Allow me take this opportunity to express my gratitude towards the perfect memorable event that I attended at the Kigali convention center.
Many thanks to the kcc team for their efforts applied towards the success of our event.
I met this Lady Doreen from the events planning team whom we had a deep conversation in regards to customer satisfaction and she was really challenging and so passionate on what she is doing.
Keep the spirit girl and thank you for your best services rendered to us.

Dear Bonne T,

Thank you for letting us know how passionate and committed Doreen was with the organization of your event that reached a successful outcome. Our Associates provide customer services with a constant Yes I Can! spirit for the satisfaction of our guests and no wonder that your occasion was highly satisfactory.

Thank you for your business, we hope to have the pleasure to be of service again.

Cordially,